• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

My Serious Feedback

DeletedUser

Hi Everyone

I'm a discreet player who ranked up in the top 50, I will update my private feedback Elvenar, which difficulties I have encountered an what's will happen in Future to clarify some incorrect Points i read Often in this forum.

Before talking I will say that invest money is not required or obligatory to reach high rank, I played 1 hours per day mainly after my job, and I use Puffin a web app on my IPhone to play Elvenar and collect stuff.

First of All be reassure: yes you will be once in a position to win some diamonds here :) So please do not worry it's a certitude, but players have to be patient the function is not implement yet here.

Elvenar, is a Foe Like the art concept change but the structure is quite similar, the technology tree and Knowledge point system are something I’m quite familiar with like anyone who already tried other Innogames Beta version in the past.

Let's clarify one serious point , about Innogames development calendar, I know that often people complain about lacking of interaction, like no friend system or no guild system Yet, I heard also comment about difficulty in neighborhood Activity an especially the permanent lack of goods in your surroundings.

Beta close or even Open are all connect to a development Calendar, who include mainly , bugs correction at the very begging, It's logical view to previous development that Innogames, will include Guild and Friend system , it's already indicated in the code. I guess it's a protocol and I do recall everyone that it take nearly Six month to be implanted in FOE beta at the very early stage.

So for those who can't bear it and feel no pleasure in discovering a beta, I will do recommend to focus in other game while new function will be implement here all slowly because I can say for sure that nothing will come fast and this is very accurate. That is the standard process, and I'm nearly sure every moderators can confirm that many things will come on time, mean to be clear long.

Chat was totally absent of Beta version of Foe and appear while game was already implemented in Countries version, so do not Hope that will change, i do not think Innogames can implement it ,that they don’t need it yet it's not the same.

What should do a real Beta testers as main role is give any serious feedback because the game is not finished yet, and so far many things need to be review.

I will do thanks the developers who helped us intentionally at the beginning to let the repeatable quest work by canceling update that was quite a huge boost for the top rank to increase amount of everything needed.

But as for the difficulties:

Market:

it 'true that the current market is not develop soon enough the wholesaler is a precious help but it cost a lot. I will do recommend to produce mainly only boosted goods! And contact every active players by mail to increase exchange.

Map :

Neighbors system are quite Unequal, this system don’t allow the players to arrive in area where neighbor are active, if they aren't you are stuck there and have to manage by your own everything and being honest i will say if the start is too complicate people give up easily. I will do recommend to review this point by creating a dynamic map system. the neighbors needn’t to be static it should by update according to your current position in the tech tree. that will help people to exchange goods more easily. So lets every time you reach a new age, your map evolve, and interact with others players.

Fight:

I like fighting but here in elvenar it's clearly limited, currently the goods system is more effective than fighting unless you are full of armories ,and got huge army on stock , ( very expensive ) you soon reach limit to your current unit/days and are almost force to negotiate Sectors. I feel a little bit unfair, So you manage to play by period, period you can fight and before unlock new Army you are clearly weak almost all the time, I feel in my opinion the fight system phase is not enough omnipresent.

Builders :

Talking about Building Upgrades, Having only 2 builders get directly from the very beginning a huge frustration... it's few and mathematically compare to all thing you have to upgrade, i will do recommend buying or not buying players to keep diamonds or invest in that because that totally change the way to play.

The Rank :

Unless you are a Diamond user, how to rank effectively.

No secret, conquer more sector and upgrade high your Building and Town hall is really effective.

But it 's very obscure yet no one knows the formula on buildings or how it work very precisely.

Culture :

Well It's a very strange system, i do not get yet what is the Use of having 200%

What is matter to play in Elvenar is The GOODS, yet the culture have no effect on it, and the quest give you at the moment totally enough gold and supplies that you don’t need to sacrifice space in your town.

I think all people who want to mass product GOODS should have the less culture possible, because at the moment there is No benefit on it.

I regulate the culture on the amount require to upgrade will say I’m always at 125% because some of neighbors are Kinds thanks to them :)

Knowledge Point :

Unless you are extremely a calculative players you will be in position stuck in the tech tree sometimes, It will be helpful to create something like GB in Foe or even a different concept, but something who can boost up your unit or reduce time for upgrade will be nice ^_^

Final : Elvenar is quite pleasant, the design is smooth, and i like both races , they are both different too handle, I have try less human but tech tree and also the way to earn gold and supplies are well balance I do not feel any race at advantage so that a very good point.

Already Two month pass Since the very beginning , hope more surprise will come and that the rhythm of Updates will start to raise on a 2/3 weeks system.

I do expect the very first event too ^_^ Good luck to the team of Elvenar.

PS: I'm not an English speaker Hope my Post is clear enough :)

DeletedUser629

Thank you for your feedback Thyshae. You are right about the beta fase, but we can expect some nice things in the next months. Patience is a virtue ;)

Regarding your feedback on the game itself, feel free to add your opinion in one of the threads about a specific subject, and if you have some ideas on how to improve the game, don't hesitate and let us know. The more feedback we get, the better the overview will become about what players would really like to see in Elvenar, or what bothers them the most.

Keep up the good work, and happy gaming :D

DeletedUser157

Culture :

Well It's a very strange system, i do not get yet what is the Use of having 200%

It took a while but i did manage to read it all to the end however i noticed this ^ This could do with a edit since there is no longer a 200% It's now 170%

DeletedUser205

Culture :

I think all people who want to mass product GOODS should have the less culture possible, because at the moment there is No benefit on it.

@Thyshae Most points you wrote I agree, but

my experience with culture is: I had long time 200%/170%.
Now I'm on 125% and my Goodsproduction lowered significant.
I have clearly very less goods to trade now.

Tier3 goods in the wholesaler are uneffordable to me (need the coins/supplies for upgrading buildings and to produce tier3 boosted goods, which is expensive),
and in my trader everybody trades gems and dusts - its really hard to get those necessary notboosted tier3 goods (which you need for upgrading and negotiating).
My output in elixier rather lowered with 125% culture and I got into trouble to balance my game now.

Or am I wrong in my view, that there is a connection between goods-output and culture?
What could than be the reason to get that lower output now (I do the same sequences as ever in production).

Sorry, I'm not the elf who tinkers excelsheets and calculates sophisticaded, play more out of my feelings ...
probably a player from the calculatorliga could feed that point with some data?

DeletedUser481

Talking about Building Upgrades, Having only 2 builders get directly from the very beginning a huge frustration
Truth is 2 is not well .... but you can play without frustration with 3 builders it is more about time to play like 5 builders ...

...Nosferatu thanks, in one moment I was panic-stricken :)

DeletedUser

Market:

it 'true that the current market is not develop soon enough the wholesaler is a precious help but it cost a lot. I will do recommend to produce mainly only boosted goods! And contact every active players by mail to increase exchange.
I have tried mailing but that doesn't work. I am just lucky to have a lot of neighborly help and my offers get sold within 1/2 days. Im in with all the other points.

DeletedUser252

I like your comment on the game.
I'm not that far advanced yet, but see the same posebilities and chalences.
thanks for arrangin it all.

DeletedUser

There's something I really don't understand: You write, you're ranked in the top 50, but when I visit your city, your rank shows >17000 and you even didn't build a trader...

DeletedUser

There's something I really don't understand: You write, you're ranked in the top 50, but when I visit your city, your rank shows >17000 and you even didn't build a trader...
I think the word decreed means that the posting was done by a fake account. I am not sure that this is allowed, have two game accounts means: multiaccounting ;)
But some people don`t write with the real ingame name and use fake accounts to do this.

DeletedUser205

Final : Elvenar is quite pleasant, the design is smooth, and i like both races , they are both different too handle, I have try less human but tech tree and also the way to earn gold and supplies are well balance I do not feel any race at advantage so that a very good point.

To me this sounds like multiaccount, but I'm not shure, whether my poor englishknowledge is the reason