• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

My Hill

DeletedUser

Sorry, I did forget the Romulans, close cousins of the Vulcans, who come to the aid of the Borg.

My hill

DeletedUser927

The Spaceballs attack your hill with their vacuum cleaning space-ship.
Once they finished the hill is clean and obviously it's
My Hill

DeletedUser

Because your space vacuum was not a Dyson model, it has low suction, and fails.

My hill

DeletedUser867

Well that sucks. Here, try catching this black hole!

My singularity

DeletedUser927

And now? I don't wanna get a black hole :D
What are we doing now? :cool:

DeletedUser

Well as a black hole is ten times as destructive as a nuclear missile I am going to pass it back to you. Sorry that I am not interested in being completely and utterly destroyed in some sort of nothingness that spews the particles out that it broke up.
Lucky for me the black hole falls on the hill of golem and absorbs everything.
Now I watch from Old Owls old hill the people being sucked in by the gravity of the black hole that is stuck.
MY HILL

DeletedUser927

This hill is too small for both of us, I challenge you in a duel but I can't see none here around, so:
My Hill

DeletedUser

A passing galaxy draws the black hole away, and the two duelists, leaving just me.

so, my hill

DeletedUser927

I come to you with a unknown, unbeatable and powerful technology found in the passing galaxy. You cant resist my new power
My Hill

DeletedUser

Ah but you are wrong. What you hold in your hands is Ancient technology. The people who came before the Great Elders which came before the Elders. For an unkown reason the technology you have in your hands has always corrupted the wielders and you turn into a ugly snake creature.
You flee before the power of Marethyu, which means Death in the ancient language of Danu Talis. He is my friend and hates the guts of those who think they can use the ancient technology.
My Hill

DeletedUser927

There is nothing else to do for mr than open the doors of Moria mines and let the Balrog free to destroy everything, the hill is the first thing he meet and when he will be gone away it will be
My Hill

DeletedUser

In the confusion, the Shrimp Police arrest all of you, leaving me behind.

My hill

DeletedUser927

Shrimp police is corrupt, just a little bit of money and they let me go, and of course they catch you in my place.
My Hill

DeletedUser

They never caught me. I am sorry for you that you have to jail, Golem. Therefore I bust you out of prison with a light energy gun.
Then I take out Old Owl and the
Hill is Mine

DeletedUser927

While jailed I learned a new magic that allows me to disappear and appear in another place.
You aren't aware I appeared behind you, so it's easy for me to shove you outside
My Hill

DeletedUser

While I was in jail, I had to shower with others, and I dropped the soap !

Man, it is my hill now

DeletedUser

Good, but that you are the lone owner of the hill is bad for you. I use the light energy gun on you and you are blasted to outer space.
My Hill

DeletedUser503

I hand you a special batch of my Elixir, you shrink down to ant size,
and I step on you. My Hill

DeletedUser

I release an Ardvaark from the local zoo, helps me reclaim the hill.

My hill.