• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

My Hill

DeletedUser927

I come to you with a white flag and some bottles of good wine. In the end of the celebration you are too drunk to defend yourself.
My Hill

DeletedUser

I take the white flag, give the wine to the dancing elves in my city. Elves are drunk, not I.

My hill

DeletedUser927

Ops... I forgot to tell you the handle of the flag was dipped into a powerful poison... haven't you seen I was wearing gloves?
My Hill

DeletedUser

Golem has been drinking Romulan ale (see avatar pic on left), immune to poison

my hill

DeletedUser

Is Golem a Trekkie? If so I am sorry to say that Thor the thundergod will strike you down.
My Hill

DeletedUser927

out of contest: what does trekkie mean? maybe star trek fan? sorry for my poor knowledge :p
back to the contest: I spoke to Thor this morning and he don't like you
My Hill

DeletedUser

Well than I have Iron Man, Gar'rth the werewolf, and Theodore the Knight to stop him.
My Hill

DeletedUser927

Your way to the hill is just the same that Wile Coyote used to catch the Road Runner, obviously he failed but you fall in a trap that didn't work before... and the hill remains...
My Hill

DeletedUser503

A green mist covers the hill, you forget who you are, and why you are there.
I tell you you are a lost Mage and your children are crying for you, and
point you in the direction of your city. You stumble off and it becomes
My Hill

DeletedUser

Yes, I am a Trekie, but the original series only, as I am old enuf to remember it on TV.

The mist you mentioned in nothing but stardust from the Neutral Zone. However, we
have a Klingon bird of prey, which can fire cloaked, and clear the mist.

I see My Hill

DeletedUser927

Now is the time to call for the Jedi knights to help me, they come and by The Force they bring back justice to
My Hill

DeletedUser

The force is nothing to my dragon riders of Alegaësia. They use spells to burn, maim, drown, blow, steal, and kill the Jedi Knights.
My Hill

DeletedUser

The Klingons and the Federation, being outnumbered, ask for help from the Borg. Hill taken easily!

My hill

DeletedUser

The dragon riders tactically retreated to safer lines.
We ask for the help of dwarves, elves, urgals, humans, and wild dragons. They come while none of your scanners detect anything. This is because your technology can't detect magic.
At night when your man are sleeping we silently kill everyone cloaked by powerful spells.

My Hill

DeletedUser

The Borg, in a panic, call on one of their own, Mr. Donald Trump! He fires you.

My hill.

DeletedUser927

This hill is getting too crowded for me :D
I'm looking for another one and it will become
My Hill ;)

DeletedUser

Donald Trump? Really? I work for myself with allies as a warrior and I am the Swordmaster not a merchant.
The all-out war has spread itself to the hills nearby. Old Owl flees to the Netherlands to flee the onslaught of hill sieges.
My Hill

DeletedUser927

So you don't wanna leave me alone on my hill, but my new hill is populated by sprites, goblin, orks and many other creatures of that kind, and they all have already became friends of mine. You didn't ecpect this and you lose the battle.
My Hill

DeletedUser503

The Hill suddenly becomes a bog of quicksand and all your creatures sink
into the muck. Then I cast a hardening spell and reclaim it for my own.
My Hill

DeletedUser927

You mistook something and your feet get stuck in the hardened mud... it will be so easy to beat you;)
My Hill