• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered My graphics keep vanishing

Jackluyt

Hi!
Every time I post a graphic to illustrate a point, it vanishes from my comment a few days later and is replaced with 123456789.jpg.
This is very annoying, as I go to a lot of trouble to make these graphics, each of which is meant to be eye-catching when people scroll through a topic, and every one of them contains useful information about game changes and forthcoming events.
Could you please look into why this happening, and try to fix it? Otherwise people see these posts and do not have the vaguest idea what I was talking about, because much of the central information has been removed.
Thanks!
:)

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @Jackluyt!
I've moved this thread in the right section because Bug section is for game bugs, as you can see here ;)
It should be a problem in the way you save and/or upload your images, because there's nothing wrong in the forum (you can see some older pics here and here); so, maybe you can explain the steps you're following to post an image :)

Last edited:

Jackluyt

I will try drag-and-drop of the files off my desktop in future; hopefully that fixes it.
Thanks for the suggestions; clearly this is a Facebook problem and has nothing to do with the Forum.
:)