• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

My City View

DeletedUser2699

Recently my city view changed. And while I see the benefits of returning to where I left my city, it no longer allows me to see what everyone else sees. Hence I can no longer accurately adjust what everyone sees when they come to my city.

People are lazy, otherwise we wouldn't have computers. So, they will choose from what they see.

I've gone to great effort to arrange what's seen, but if I can't get that snap to Main Hall as an option, I can no longer know/control exactly what they will see. I can guess. I can approximate. But what about this game is imprecise?

You have a Toggle already (HTML/not). Please allow a myCity return toggle. Both ways have purpose (Centered / the way I left it).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2699

On the other hand, no one need snap. Everyone could open at the top center, nothing is given away, and we can control what people see. Because, we'd know where you are going to open to exactly. Sure, continue to save the location of player and open everyone else, top center. Otherwise, please - please - please create the toggle: Snapped / Where I left it.

Of course I've planned my city from the beginning to show the center of the city snapped. I hate seeing the landscape NE of my city as it does now. I'm saying the plan was to use the snap. Now it's gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arayla

When other people visit your city, it automatically centers on your main hall every time. If they leave and return, it re-centers on your main hall.

To get an idea of what they will see, you can click the refresh button (if you are playing on a browser). This will center your view on your main hall again.

DeletedUser2699

You were right, Arayla. It does snap back. It appears it was set up when my city was too small. I was viewing my city at 80%. I'm now using 50% so I could see my Magic Academy at the top. Looks like I need to move my Main Hall Lower to eliminate the top and concentrate on showing my Culture.

Thanks again.
LEH.human