• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Multiple types of Tier 1 not credited to quest

Walking

Game version: 1.105.2-0ddb5ed-256 (zz1.107)
HTML5 Yes/No:
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version:12.4.1
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: iPad Mini
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Walking
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Quest 78

Current situation:
__The quest is to produce Precious Rings, Marble Mosaics, or Wooden Figurines 8 times.
__After collecting 6 Wooden Figurines and 2 Marble Mosaics, my progress is 6 toward quest.

Expected situation:
__I expect with this wording to be credited for any combination of T1 3-hour productions. Either multiple types should be counted, or the words “one type” or “either” should be added to the quest.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Collect 6 Wooden Figurines, quest progress is 6.
2. Collect 2 Marble Mosaics, quest progress remains 6.

Screenshots of the bug:

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This is not a bug but it's the way the quest has always worked; text says
produce Precious Rings, Marble Mosaics, or Wooden Figurines
and not
produce Precious Rings, Marble Mosaics, and/or Wooden Figurines
that means that only one type of production is required.

Walking

It could stand to be more clear. The wording of similar quests contains language such as “one type” or “either”.

Walking

Please note, the quest "Produce a good amount of Marble, Steel, or Planks" is mix and match.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Because this one doesn't required a specific production type but can be completed using event buildings too (for example, Mermaids Paradise produces all these goods).

Walking

I don't see how where the goods are produced is related in any way to what combination of goods are accepted for the quest. However, I see that quest 63 is now worded, "Produce either Precious Rings, Marble Mosaics, or Wooden Figurines 8 times" so I feel validated. This is such a great game, and I really enjoy being a part of it.