• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Multiple choice races - Save the Orcs

DeletedUser

My goodness this category is empty, I'd better come up with something!

My idea of having chapter 3 -5 races has been archived and put on the back burner and I'm now on a campaign to save the orcs...What if starting at "chapter 6" we could choose from 3 different races? I know this means going back to add additional information to earlier chapters, but with new worlds being created it would be so fresh, fun and give us more opportunity to have different looking cities.

The one chapter I wanted to mention in particular is Fairies. This is a very feminine chapter lots of flowers and pink and purple hues, I love it, but maybe others don't. What if you could choose a Troll kingdom, or an ethereal one for that chapter?

Same with orcs and even Sorcerers and Dragons. Orcs while earthy, their decor is very savage. Sorcerers and Dragons is very dark. I've looked through the buildings with Sorcerers and Dragons and there is just no way to make that look harmonious with an Elf Kingdom. The Amuni chapter too, with the blocky sand type buildings.

The choices would be more Light based, Nature based (savage or earthy) and dark. The Elvenars who I would have thought are more light based are using ground up orcs for streets. I would have the option to select a more nature based race who wouldn't do that.

The choices could then lead you to using no orcs for trading and mixing into building material.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovec Krys

My elves are slavers:)
Orcs are good for mortar.
The only reason my elves doesn't eat orcs is that they taste oddly.
And you don't event want to know what they do with humans:D

Marindor

This also is not an idea that is in line with our current plans. We will now archive this thread. :)