• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Multiple Brown bears & fire phoenix

CrazyWizard

Surely you don't mean that every building and/ or reward should always be (and indefinitely stay) available for every player, no matter when they started playing and/or how much (or little) time and/or effort and/or money they invested in the game???
Lol I want 5 Tower of the Winter king, the most efficient pop/cul buiding ever produced, so best for rating. and yeah you could get 2. 1 if you paid for it in the first event, en 1 if you won the 2nd FSA

Yeah you cannot expect every "old" building to return in the same capacity

SoggyShorts

Surely you don't mean that every building and/ or reward should always be (and indefinitely stay) available for every player, no matter when they started playing and/or how much (or little) time and/or effort and/or money they invested in the game???
Of course not, but there needs to be a balance between legacy players and new ones.
If there is no path to ever achieve what other players have, then how do you think that makes a new player feel?
Old players should feel special, but there needs to be a method ($ or time) for new players to have similar if not the same achievements eventually.

edeba

On a Dutch server I have seen a couple offers for an evolving event building including the artefacts.
800 for the base and 1360 for 1 artefact so 800 + 1360*9= 13040
You didn't see it for the fire phoenix. I think players that won't spend on most evolving buildings might spend for the fire phoenix.

edeba

Of course not, but there needs to be a balance between legacy players and new ones.
If there is no path to ever achieve what other players have, then how do you think that makes a new player feel?
Old players should feel special, but there needs to be a method ($ or time) for new players to have similar if not the same achievements eventually.
The portal profits get players through the early chapters pretty fast, and way more kp now. I think Inno is doing a good job with allowing newer players to get older features and to move through the game at a way better pace then when we started. I liked the game, but it was very slow getting going for probably the first 2, maybe more years.

Dorfl the Clay

There is, but it does takes time... a lot of time! 'Old' players have spend 4-6 years to get where they are now, in condition that were much tougher, e.g. fighting has become much easier and there are more tricks available to progress faster

SoggyShorts

There is, but it does takes time... a lot of time! 'Old' players have spend 4-6 years to get where they are now, in condition that were much tougher, e.g. fighting has become much easier and there are more tricks available to progress faster
True, many things have become easier during the 6 years I've been playing, but there are others like legacy set buildings and multiple event rewards that are no longer attainable.

CrazyWizard

True, many things have become easier during the 6 years I've been playing, but there are others like legacy set buildings and multiple event rewards that are no longer attainable.
Yeah I have a crazy set, but I doubt we should argue that everyone should be able to build them
1645224961451.png

Some things are better left alone, not just because I am one of the very few that has one but if everyone has it as some suggested it will be rebalanced assuming everyone has one.

Bor de Wolf 1965

There are so many ways to get a huge part of your army back every week and all players can do that.
Like have 53 vallorian valor buildings and 46 Grounds of the Orc Strategist or any other building that gives a lot of free soldiers.
That way, loosing 40k orc strategist or 25k valorian guards doesn't hurt so much any more on chapter 19
I know the player I am looking at right now has even more free soldier buildings and he does some crazy things every week in the tournament but he ain't growing any more.

I would love to have 2 or 3 of his other free soldier buildings But I made other choices when they came by, so I am not sad that I placed my priorities on other points.
Naamloos.png