• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Multicolor crossings completed tick missing in Browser FA map

Uffauffa

Game version: v1.166-beta.12-(2fa07c9) - html5 (2022-12-15 19:56)
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Edge
Operating System or Mobile Device:
W10
Screen resolution:
1920x1080
Account name:
Uffauffa
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5

Current situation: Browser version, FA map. The completed multicolor crossings seem NOT to be done as the tick "completed" is missing. They are correctly marked in the app version.

Expected situation: the completed multicolor crossings are ticked as completed, like in the app. (see screenshots)

Reproduction Steps
city map
FA map
check the completed multicolor crossings still marked as not completed

Screenshots of the bug:

Browser FA map

Browser FA map.jpg

App FA map

App FA map.jpg

Uffauffa

Well... maybe you can be right (I rarely play in browser). In case, there should (must) be a tick :D

Uffauffa

There are no check marks on finished tricoloured switch points, in the browser version. But they stop bouncing up and down when finished. :)
Thanks @Alcaro and @meira , got it. :)
Anyway, @meira (sorry, maybe I haven't got your point) if you mean they will not open again when finished, it is not so. I can open the completed point and only then I see it is already filled. So a tick like in the app could be useful

Dorfl the Clay

You all have a (tricoloured switch) point.. but on browser it has always been like @Alcaro described, so the difference between finished and unfinished is clear enough and once you are used to that, it is no problem.. For me it doesn't need 'fixing'... it isn't broken! I would prefer to see develoment time spent on far more important issues.