• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Moving city while clicking on main hall not possible

DeletedUser118

Game version: v1.32-(a68d38248) (2017-06-08 20:21)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Microsoft Edge 40.15063.0.0
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.171
Operating System: Win10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Katzenprinz
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
I can click on any building in my city, grab it with the mouse arrow and move the city map around, but its not working if I click on the main hall.

Expected situation:
Being able to move it around while clicking onto main hall

Reproduction Steps
Enter game
2. Click onto main hall
3. Try to move city map around

Screenshots of the bug:
Adding a screenshot of this issue is kinda impossible and sorry but I dunno how to make clips.

Dony

King of Bugs
can you make screenshot of tooltip of main hall? if it says "neighborly help" thats why you cant move, because there is invisible coin you cant collect (with recent bug), its same effetct when you cant collect broken shard from enars embasy because you already have 10 broken shards

DeletedUser118

can you make screenshot of tooltip of main hall? if it says "neighborly help" thats why you cant move, because there is invisible coin you cant collect (with recent bug), its same effetct when you cant collect broken shard from enars embasy because you already have 10 broken shards

Now that's interesting. As you can see on my added screenshot it says neighborly help there. So yes this might be the cause of this. :)

Unbenannt4.jpg

DeletedUser1771

Right now I'm experiencing problem with locked coins in MH and still can use it to move town around. I tried to reproduce this since you reported it, but couldn't reproduce it.

DeletedUser118

I haven't experienced it either again so far. It was obviously really related to the problem which Dony mentioned.