• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Move feature constrained in the right bottom part of the map

Uffauffa

Game version: 1.144.1-e4a4c94-256 (zz 1.145)
Game world: Beta zz1
Operating System or Mobile Device: IOS 15.2 ipad 7th 2019
Account name: Uffauffa
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation: in the city map, while in the “move” mode, the usable area is constrained in the right bottom part of the map. This limited area cannot be used to move any building and it is not possible to select a building to be moved
Trying to be more clear, see the two screenshot stating the situation.

Expected situation: the right bottom part of the map should be accessible at the same “rules” of the other parts.

Reproduction Steps
City map -> move feature -> trying to move or select a building in the right bottom part of the map

Screenshots of the bug:
This screeshot shows an Elvenade brewery selected. If I try to select the Unexpected Morning close to the right, it is not selectable. During the normal view of the city map, this part of the map is selectable.
62FA65CB-A37D-4DB0-AEB5-390C76CE9E80.jpeg

This screeshot shows till where it is possible to move a bulding in the right bottom part of the map. If I try to move it one square more to the right, simply it doesn’t go further.
519EA29D-F545-4596-ABD5-3E4A62CAAFD3.jpeg

Edit
Just to give an additional notice, while in the city map, if I select the Unexpected Mornimg BEFORE tapping the move feaure, it remains selected, but still not movable.

Edit 2
Playing with my iPhone 11 pro, the right bottom area works properly, so the problem is for my iPad device (confirmed by @FieryArien too)

Last edited:

Bor de Wolf 1965

Hello,
I am not sure if this would help but have you tried to restart your mobile device?
I had a similar problem with my mobile phone and it was solved after a restart, not the app but the phone it self.

FieryArien

Hello,
I am not sure if this would help but have you tried to restart your mobile device?
I had a similar problem with my mobile phone and it was solved after a restart, not the app but the phone it self.
It’s not just Uffauffa’s device. I can confirm the same problem here on beta server (and also EN server). However, my city on DE server doesn’t have this problem and the difference is that it still uses the “old style” combined move/sell mode.

I’ve got iOS as well. Is there someone with Android who experiences this? (Basically an inability to use significant part of the lower-right corner of the screen while using the new “move” mode.)

Uffauffa

However, my city on DE server doesn’t have this problem and the difference is that it still uses the “old style” combined move/sell mode.
Same for me on ITA server, were the same “old stile” is still in use. So this confirms what I feared, this issue is coming from the new move/sell mode…
… but, I‘m adding an”edit 2” to the original post. Not all IOS devices are suffering this problem.

Enevhar Aldarion

I use android and I was able to tap and move things normally in my Beta city. Maybe just your Brewery or Morning is bugged. Can you move the Brewery away from the Morning and then move the Morning?