• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Mouseover on buildings

DeletedUser58

Currently if you hover over a building in your city it only gives you info about its production/output. I think it would be much better if this pop-up includes all data about the building (such as provided or used population and used culture).

You CAN see these stats if you attempt to sell the building: http://i.imgur.com/p0PnxGe.png

But they do not take up a lot of space (they're just 2-3 very small icons followed with a number) and would save the trouble of having to pretend to sell buildings to see current-level stats for a building in our city. Not a crucial/urgent change by any means, but I think it would be good to have it.

DeletedUser

Perhaps a bit too much info for normal mouseover. The possibility to see it on mouseover when you clicked "sell" is sufficient for me.

DeletedUser58

For some reason I did not notice the mouseover info when in "sell" mode, thanks for that. Guess there's less need for the idea now.