• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce "Motivation hand" on bottom bar availeble even when there left no possible buldings to motivate.

DeletedUser1844

Game version: __ v1.34-(9a7ee132b) (2017-07-11 11:51)
Game world: __beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: __mozilla ff 53.0.3
Flash Player version: __ Versie 24.0.0.194
Operating System: __Win 10
Account name: __Sheeze
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: __5/5

Quest title:

Current situation:
__When we try to motivate player, who dont have availeble buldings for motivation we can still press on "mpotivation hand" on the bottom bar of neighbour help.

Expected situation:
__The "helping hand" should be gray when we cant motivate any buldings
__

Reproduction Steps:
1) have alll cultural buldings already motivated
2) start to upgrad your mainhall
3) try to motviate your account from the other
4) you can press on neighbour help hand on bottom bar, but there is no bulding to press on it

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Apologies for the delayed reply here Sheeze. We were unable to reproduce this issue with the steps given.

If anyone is still able to reproduce it, please do let us know, and we will take another look :)

DeletedUser1844

HMM you get all steps you needed and you cannot reproduce .... so why when i visit my neighbor i all the time can see image like on this screens?
This bug is here for like 2 months(and this bug is reproducable for all this time in this neighbour).. it's imposible to reproduce?

P.S

I saw same bug in other player who is in top 10 in beta server when he was bulid Mainhall of haffalings

Attachments

• bui12.jpg
    bui12.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 129
  • buil12.jpg
    buil12.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 101

DeletedUser1777

I always thought the behaviour is intended.
It's a very long time like this, when a neighbour / fellow hasn't any building to polish left, you still have the hands at the bottom available.
When you click them, they change to "done", even when no jumping hands can appear.

When I find a little neighbour where the conditions fit (no culture building & MH in upgrading), I'll post a screen.

Edit, found a neighbour with the same conditions

upload_2017-7-31_23-21-23.png

upload_2017-7-31_23-22-6.png

Last edited by a moderator: