• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Most Effective builds for a Goods-city and a Military-city?

CrazyWizard

Nah, my city is far from extreme (there are too many expansions I've placed before tournament changes).
Extreme caterer is just 7 expansions, stopped at Orcs with maxed out BTG. It can sustain top spire+10k+ tourney score with ease, the only problem is very slow opening of the map (not sure how much more than 10k, due to that slowness). Doubt you can achieve same results with any layout if you have orcs and mana in catering.
Thats why I go for fighting with a tiny bit more room but all the powerrrrrrrr.

Enevhar Aldarion

Nah, my city is far from extreme (there are too many expansions I've placed before tournament changes).
Extreme caterer is just 7 expansions, stopped at Orcs with maxed out BTG. It can sustain top spire+10k+ tourney score with ease, the only problem is very slow opening of the map (not sure how much more than 10k, due to that slowness). Doubt you can achieve same results with any layout if you have orcs and mana in catering.

Someone like that would probably be fine with using all the diamonds they could in place of the missing orcs to cater long before they even get to chapter 8. They would probably be a fairly big spender on the game too, at least until they get their city to where they want it.

Karvest

There is no orcs in catering before you get to chapter 9, so nothing to spend diamonds on.=)
If you are talking about negotiations on world map - most likely you will get to ch8 before you open all provinces without orcs.

Enevhar Aldarion

There is no orcs in catering before you get to chapter 9, so nothing to spend diamonds on.=)
If you are talking about negotiations on world map - most likely you will get to ch8 before you open all provinces without orcs.

World map, tournament, Spire. I call them all catering, even if the name for it is different. Using goods is using goods, no matter the name.