• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader More trading features

Dhurrin

think its a good idea
Right now dont now who the trader is dont see him anymore

last time i looked he got to espensiv:eeek:ops::oops: that will cost points

Exactly my point. Just looking at the trades makes me depressed since over 75% are crosstiertrades now in my screen. And the wholesaler has been stripped of being of use. It would be nice to see the trader get some additional abilities to make it a useful element in the game again

Dhurrin

@SoggyShorts
I agree, but the whole problem with building a wonder like the tome for the 4th or 5th time is that one can only do so when one has enough runes to make it worth the chance of breaking them.
AND its impossible to have more than 10 shards. So if I want to upgrade my Towers of Prosperity for instance, shards are ONLY useful when I have my towers at lvl5, 10, 11 or 15 where the ring is shown. At all other moments its not even possible to form a rune, so I cant stock up, meaning I have to build and rebuild other wonders at a specific time. I prefer to stock up on runes beforehand.
As for them breaking, you are correct in that, but the suggestion of 10 or 15 is nothing more than that...a suggestion.

SoggyShorts

You're right, nuke and rebuild has draw-backs. It'd be so simple to just let us smash runes on a wonder that has a full ring, but baring that, and if none of the other dozen ideas regarding runes are implemented, this one will work. =)

As for the rest of your concept, I think it is a great idea. It would be interesting to add in some "truly dynamic wholesaler" stuff to your upgrade concept as well. (feel free to take anything you think could fit well from that thread)

Dhurrin

:)
I noticed that post and asked @Marindor to take these ideas along, since both ideas seem to have the minimum number of required votes and enough of a percentage to make it

Marindor

Thank you all for your input on this topic. As you have now experienced, the Trader has already had some changes and a new level and more changes will come as well. Although changes are coming, they won't be exactly like proposed in this thread so we'll archive the thread now but just so you know: It is a topic we are working on and you can expect some improvements coming up in the future :)