• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate more than 9 pages of notifications

DeletedUser607

should be rather easy to implement:

my situation is currently, that I actually got 9 pages of notifications of people who polish my various buildings within 24 hours (which is really great).

and that is before selling anything on the market (which would create additional notifications).

so is there a way to increase the amount of notifications to let's say 15 or 20 pages? it would help a lot without increasing the server-load too much (a time-based system would be even better... let's say 72 hours).

DeletedUser800

+1. Absolutely this! Exactly my problem.

I am sick of helping my whole neighborhood, including people who wrote "end" with the remnants of their streets, never got past tutorial, or just never help back. But at the moment i have to, because i don't want to let those people down who help me "just" every two or three days... or just one time a week.

Inno got other games (FOE) with a notification system reaching back almost a week. Why not here?

Please, increase notifications as requested by Juni. Thanks.