• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface More precise tournament and spire stats for the previous week

ayvinul

Apart from the archive threads, I think we could also use actual totals from the previous spire and tournament.

For the tournament, it is doable, though cumbersome: just add the results from each member from the last tournament.

For the spire, we got nothing (apart from the coarse grain medals).

A lot of us could benefit from actually have the previous week "total fellowship score" (with a possible indication of archive points used) in order to be able to plan ahead.

Very concretely: I got a fellowship which is somewhere between silver and gold in the spire. Knowing how much we reached last week, plus how many points we got in the archive would help us greatly in deciding whether to go for gold the following week.

Right now, the only way to get that information is to sit around 5mn before spire closure and jot down the numbers.

Why not give them to us in the fellowship tabs ?... this would be oh so very useful.

Enevhar Aldarion

You can already see what your fellowship total was in the last Spire, but only when it is not open. Click on your ranking, then click on the Spire tab, and that will show your fellowship's last or current Spire score.

edeba

I would like this.

I think we can get pretty good data from elvenstats on the tournament, but the spire came later and was not included in the scope of elvenstats. I think that elvenstats sometimes misses tournament points from endplay as it updates every 10 minutes, but overall, it is great.

This goes hand in hand with the inability to see the tournament and spire archives between the events.

Lovec Krys

Well, i can see the total score of last Spire, between the last and new Spire starts.
But i have no other mean to see who and how much participated outside of the short window when the Spire is ending. This info should be accessible as is this info from the tournament.