• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate More Notifications required. Separate NH from trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richord

already asked for this a looong time ago.

also asked to increase notifications to25pages

also asked to keep member out of the list (only fs-menu visible for help)

so yes, more, more more, please, asap.

DeletedUser2236

Im very much in favour of something that makes it more useful.

DeletedUser2314

If trader notifications were in a different mailbox, I would probably use the trader almost every day. Now I'm only using it when it's required on an event.

I've been here for years, have seen this question so many times, Inno obviously doesn't want it.

DeletedUser2378

I've always been in favor of this idea, as well.
It would be really nice to separate trades notifications from visit notifications.
If we are posting a lot of trades but also trying to visit all of our helpful neighbors, it's likely that we'll miss visiting a few of those neighbors because the notifications are bogged down by trades taken.
Of course we could go on to the World Map to visit those neighbors but it's a little tedious to scroll through a largely scouted Map to find those neighbors. Separating the notifications would be another positive step forward for or beloved game. :)

Alcaro

I think it's time to get a decent e-mail system and notifications. I can't place small(er) trades because after that my notifications would be cluttered with ppl who took the trades and I can't see who visited my city and return the favor. Separate notifications of visits from trades, please.

Last edited:

Brummbaer

I totally agree and underline that this is a very helpful requirement especially in chapter 18.
The notification of trades and "Merchant trade pickup" overload the notification and the NH informations got lost

little bee

I think it would be even more usefull to have a list with all your neighbours for easy NH, preferably sortet by how long ago they did NH themselves. That way it woulden't matter if NH notifications get pushed out by trade notifications.

Alcaro

I think it would be even more usefull to have a list with all your neighbours for easy NH, preferably sortet by how long ago they did NH themselves. That way it woulden't matter if NH notifications get pushed out by trade notifications.
That is a total nonsense. What you suggest is to have another list, to waste my time with names and dates? Really? I assume you didn't think much before suggesting that. But let's follow your idea ... how would that simplify my life? Are you even doing visits from the map? Did you notice how long it takes to open a big city? I have at least 40 active neighbors, visiting them from my notifications it takes few seconds per person while going on map will take at least half minute to open the city, then god forbidden to ask for BH, they will always have culture buffed :D and most probably not the best they have, nevermind checking the list and searching them on the map, then updating the list, according to your idea "by how long ago they did the NH".
Yeah, I had a good laugh. Thank you. :D :D :D

@InnoGames - when it comes to you and your pace of implementing improvements I am not laughing at all. Actually sometimes I could cry.

Karvest

What you suggest is to have another list, to waste my time with names and dates? Really? I assume you didn't think much before suggesting that. But let's follow your idea ... how would that simplify my life? Are you even doing visits from the map? Did you notice how long it takes to open a big city?
That's the whole purpose of such list - to be able to give NH to all your neighbors without even going to the map, same way as you do it now from notifications list for a few of them who were most active recently. Even more, if such list would exist - it would be a good reason to remove NH from notifications list at all (as such list supersedes NH notifications), and leave it for trading/FS/FA notifications.

Enevhar Aldarion

How about just removing fellowship helps from the notification list. I never return fellowship visits from the notification list, only from the fellowship list, so I can visit all the members at the same time, whether they helped first or not.

Alcaro

That's the whole purpose of such list - to be able to give NH to all your neighbors without even going to the map, same way as you do it now from notifications list for a few of them who were most active recently. Even more, if such list would exist - it would be a good reason to remove NH from notifications list at all (as such list supersedes NH notifications), and leave it for trading/FS/FA notifications.
Would that LIST let me visit the neighbourhood like I am doing now, WITHOUT going to map? If it's an INGAME list it might work, if it's a 3rd party list (like Google SS), then it's totally crap.
Both, you and @little bee should be more specific.

Earwen1

I'm with @Alcaro in this.

In the app version we can give help to all our neighbors on the map, without visiting each city one by one.
Saving us a lot of time. This could be the same for the browsers.
Actually I wonder why this hasn't been made the same from the start.

Screenshot_20210515_142418.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.