• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

More inventory tabs

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brummbaer

Summary
Make more categories in the inventory tabs.

Description
Based on the situation, that we have more things to store in our inventory.
Some new tabs can help to organize.
e.g. separate tabs for:

Troop instants
Evolvement items
Coins Rain
Supply Windfall
Portal Profit
Time Booster

Motivation
It would give a clearer overview of the different types of instants you have.

Possible downsides
UI?

Attachments

• tabs.JPG
    tabs.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 212
Last edited by a moderator:

edeba

I would like to see the artifact and the base buildings for them in the same tab, and them sorted so that you can see the artifact that goes with the bottom level evolving building based on order. The artifacts in particular are rarely used and they take up prime space when you open the inventory, well, at this point I have 5 of them taking up 8 spots and probably less than 1% of the time that I open the trader I am doing so for artifacts. They aren't an instant. I'd like to see the evolving buildings with them because of the clarity of purpose putting them in the same tab properly organized would give. Seriously, I don't which evolving bases I have and to me, they are not easily recognized because of the infrequency of use, and now that they are repeating on us, it takes a lot of effort to figure that out because the inventory with respect to this is a hodgepodge. Even as designed, the evolving bases are all over the place in my inventory.... Ok, I just realized that is because some are the previous chapter... It is still a lot of work figuring out what goes with what when you didn't know there was going to be a memory test about last year's events when you did them.

Jaxom

+1
it would be quite nice to go straight to the type of thing you want, some of them i rarely use so it would be nice to hide them under their own tab

Pauly7

100% yes! It's been asked for many times on our Live forum, but never any response.

For me, the most important one hasn't been mentioned and that's a section to keep the temporary combat buildings separate. The problem is many times worse if using the mobile app as it can take about 5 minutes of scrolling to the right to find the thing you want. Then, as soon as you pick one you have to go right back to the beginning and go scrolling again, if you're looking to build more than one.

Alcaro

+1
I would also like to see the buildings we win in that order. Most of the time, after I win a building, I find it in the 2nd > 4th page.

CrazyWizard

Voted agains it,

I do not want the developers to be restricted in there options to innovate because there is no more room for "tabs"
if they come up with soimething cool, they should be able to implement it.