• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City More Beta Cities

DeletedUser

Yes, I need some more cities. Did a search and didn't see this as a suggestion. I love building my gorgeous cities much more than these events.
Please add Beta 2 - 10

Ideas what numerous cities could try:
1. Send Troops to one city for the spire
2. Rotate events - so none of your cities are carbon copies of each other. Each have different event buildings except the more permanent ones.
3. The secret garden society club for gorgeous cities only (can't recall or find what karvest called my city)
4. Connect them via portals in the sides of the mountains - instead of logging in and out of each city
5. Have more things that can be account wide like diamonds are now.
6. Try giving away expansions versus everything being diamond paid. similar to foe where you gain free expansions
7. Maybe even start cities higher than a chapter 1 city? oooo

Pros
Can name my second one snoozenar II
Might increase beta participation
Something to do during dry periods
More cities I don't join fellowships
No need for alt accounts
More space for 3 wishing wells on each city.
Have more things to do if you're not in fellowships
More testing on different type cities
May see less dead cities from people trying to get their "right boosted goods"
For me - If I'm having fun I'll spend some duckets.

Cons
None from me

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 86059

@soleil it sounds exactly like alt accounts to me and would be dire for the map. But hey I don't know everything, it is great the way you are always coming up with new ideas though ;)

DeletedUser

@Scoobydoo I swore I was out of ideas too!! Probably why I never remember to check my Magic academy :D
With alt accounts you could easily get the same boosted goods, currently on live none of my cities are duplicates. I know this can happen but i was lucky.

Deleted User - 86059

It is really lovely to have such a committed and dedicated player. fair play to you ;)

Marindor

For now there are no plans to open an extra open Beta server. We'll have to see what the future brings of course, but for now we'll archive this thread :)