• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Module 20 breaks game load

DeletedUser1075

Game version: v1.6.3-(0b605ce) (2016-05-18 9:18)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Chrome Version 50.0.2661.102 m
Flash Player version: 21.0.0.242
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 2736 x 1824
Account name: Grace
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
Game will not load beyond module 20 in Chrome

Expected situation:
Game loads

Reproduction Steps
Login
2. Click beta for play
3. Wait

The game is glitchy in the other browser I've been using, so I was hoping it would be possible to figure out what on earth is going on here. Does it have something to do with respecting the screen resolution? Why would this work on one browser and not another in that case?

Attachments

• break at module 20.jpg
    break at module 20.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 152

DeletedUser31

Is this issue also happening after a browser cache clearing?

DeletedUser1075

Okay... tried to take video of this too. In order to take video, I have to reduce the browser size, because SnagIt only wants to take a portion of the screen. Once I reduce the browser size, the game loads. If I try to increase the browser size after the game loads, the screen goes black. If I get the screen shrunk close enough, the graphics load with a black strip down the side that it doesn't want to fill.

I can only increase the window to full size if I also increase the screen resolution to 150%. At that size, the windows that pop inside the game are pretty much the full size of the screen width wise, and a bit taller height wise. It's not playable that way.