• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [mobile] When I try to scout 2nd province timer is missing or hourglass is moved to the left

MalpA

Game version: APP/mobile
Game world: beta
android APP version: 1.38.0
Flash Player version: not applicable
Operating system: android 6.0.1
Screen resolution: 1280x720
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5 (happens always)

Quest title: not applicable

Current situation:

When I try to scout 2nd province, while one is still scouting i get this information(look screen), and there is missing timmer, or just hourglass is moved.

Expected situation:

There should be timer?
The hourglass should be centered?

Reproduction steps
1) Turn on Elvenar mobile
2) Start to scout a province
3) try to scout another one province

Attachments

• 12341.jpg
    12341.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 153

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi MalpA, we could not reproduce this issue, all looks fine for us. Could you please ensure you have the latest app version installed and try again?

MalpA

Which one is the latest one? 1.38.0? If yes, so yes i have.
So in your map hourglass is on the middle or you have timer?

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
My apologies MalpA, the current version is now 1.39.0-789dfc6-0. However, we also could not reproduce this issue in the previous version, which was 1.38.0-1d44c54-0. For us the time remaining appears to the right of the hourglass in both these versions

^31EA2B48E8E68FDC383830C0A0EC9C25F69B7BA0D4CDDDEC1E^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Last edited:

MalpA

Nope, for me still timer is not dispalying....
Mb it depend on how many numbers time form have? : i mean try to scout province which time is over 10h, so game will need to display 10h 10 min

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hmmm... I'm on Android 7.0 so that could be the difference. Does anyone else experience this issue?

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
2560 x 1440. We will ask if there is a minimum screen resolution for app. I know there is for browser

MalpA

it looks like(for me) my screen is too small to contain everything ...mb there is a problem

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Could you let us know please what device you are using @MalpA ? If you prefer not to post the details on the forum, please message me provately (start a conversation).

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thank you MalpA, we will forward this information. Hopefully our development team will be able to figure out what is happening :)

MalpA

@AmySteele i checked this today, and i noticed that you already changed something cause it looks diferent now, but still its not working as it should for me. Check screens

Attachments

• 123442.jpg
    123442.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 1234123.jpg
    1234123.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 135