• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Mobile - upgrade and lack of culture results in reloading game

iDavis

Game version: 1.51.0-ecb419-0(right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 7.1
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: Android
Screen resolution: 1280x720
Account name: iDavis
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
Everytime I want to upgrade building and I have lack of culture for that action, a window with a goblin saying "Something went wrong" appears and game starts to reload.

Expected situation:
When trying to upgrade a building despite of lack of culture, the "Upgrade" button has grey color as well as in the case of lack of population or other resources.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Get into the point when you have as little culture as possible.
2. Try to upgrade any building which need more culture as you have.
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

DeletedUser1771

Isthat just lack of culture? Can you give me a screen shot, cause for me game on mobile works exactly the same as in browser, asking from me to get more culture, no goblin with 'something went wrong'.

iDavis

Unfortunately, I have already recieved some culture since then, but I'm sure that there was not anything else. Actually, building I was trying to upgrade was basic house, from level 1 to 2. It does not need population as well as more space (size doesn't change). And my capacity of coins and supplies is around 50%.