• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [mobile] Selected and saved server always back to default(your country)after relog

MalpA

Game version: APP/mobile
Game world:
beta
android APP version: 1.36.1-e111c19-0
Flash Player version: not applicable
Operating system: android 6.0.1
Screen resolution: 1280x720
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5 (happens always)

Quest title: not applicable

Current situation:

After we run a game, chose server(and press save), and log into the game, while we log out from game saved server always back to default(?? assigned to your country). for example, im playing on beta, and i select this server and press "save" then i log into the game, after this when i press log out im back to login page and server i chosed before is again my country server.

Expected situation:

I expect that app will remember server i chosed. Button "save" is there for some reason.

Reproduction steps:
1. Install mobile version of game,
2. Select beta server(dont know if it work on other) and place your login and password
3. Log into the game
4. log out from game and back to login window
5. Notice that the selected server back to default.

Attachments

• 5548425.jpg
    5548425.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 129

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi MalpA, thanks for your report! For me this works fine with the latest version (1.37.1-b213fb3-0). Could you please update to that version and try again?

MalpA

Hmm it could be hard for me, cause game dont downloading update but itself, and the lastest version of elvenar on playstore(and few otrher sites) is 1.36.1 .... can I ask from where you download it?:)

MalpA

Mb you as an GM have updates faster then the rest of people? Cause no matter how many times i restart app, available version is 1.36.1

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I play on the version from the app store. Sometimes I find that my version is a little behind those of other players - the update seems sometimes to be delayed for some reason :)
Not to worry. hopefully when you do have version 1.37.0 available, the issue will be resolved for you. I also note that you are running Android 6.0.1 - is it possible for you to update to 7.0?

MalpA

android 7.0 = reset of all my settings i made so probably i will wont do this :p
OK so till i can update and check if its working for me, you can set here cannot reproduce imo :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks MalpA, setting to cannot reproduce, as this issue cannot be reproduced in the latest version :)

MalpA

Hello @AmySteele
I just downloaded the lastest version of game (1.37.1-b213fb3-0) and u were right after we take a log out the server its work fine :)

... but not all is working as good as i want to, when we take log out and then we restart application server is again reset to my country server, so you were fixed it only partially... can u try now this reproduction steps?

DeletedUser1777

Just a guess, maybe the selection is IP based, depending from which country you log in, it will be the pre-selected one.
As Beta has no "own" country, is is very likely the selection will never work properly until the code for this is reworked and a cookie for selction is set.
@AmySteele maybe you can check this with the devs :)