• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Mobile-Only QLE: Crash and the Undead

edeba

I got to 20, research a technology or level a building to level 17. I have technology but I have stopped the tech tree with a goal of getting a certain number of AW levels before continuing.

I don't think I want to wreck my strategy for a silly prize, so that's it for me.

Jackluyt

'Solve 17 Encounters’ is unfair for players who are over-scouted and trying to claw their way back. There should be an alternative to this quest.

SoggyShorts

I got to 20, research a technology or level a building to level 17. I have technology but I have stopped the tech tree with a goal of getting a certain number of AW levels before continuing.

I don't think I want to wreck my strategy for a silly prize, so that's it for me.
In what way would unlocking a tech hurt you? Unless it is a squad size upgrade?
'Solve 17 Encounters’ is unfair for players who are over-scouted and trying to claw their way back. There should be an alternative to this quest.
One could also argue that if they are so far overscouted that they can't complete the quest, then they have gained many extra expansions which is "unfair"

Really, unless you are in danger of hitting 222 cleared provinces long before breeding grounds, there is no such thing as "overscouted"

edeba

Yup, squad size upgrade, and I will decide when to do that, not let some silly quest decide for me.

I disliked the quest on the mobile a lot, and to run into a block, well, I'll have to ask about a quest list before even starting next time. I really found it icky.

In what way would unlocking a tech hurt you? Unless it is a squad size upgrade?

SoggyShorts

Yup, squad size upgrade, and I will decide when to do that, not let some silly quest decide for me.
I disliked the quest on the mobile a lot, and to run into a block, well, I'll have to ask about a quest list before even starting next time. I really found it icky.
Just one more reason that the SS downgrade system needs fixing:(

DeletedUser2157

The quest line was pretty basic and vanilla so nothing that exciting, the rewards were the normal batch so nothing exciting there. As mentioned earlier by it being mobile only and several features not being active for mobile users, it made several of the quests more complicated and not worth the basic rewards. For example, the collecting relics quest, on the browser you have options to get relics besides encounters, those options don't exist on the mobile app, tournaments, chest for NH, etc... That means you have a lot of encounters to solve. Since you can't actually fight the battles on the mobile app, instead its all auto battle, that cost me a lot of troops since auto battle usually costs me more troops than if I fight it myself. All in all a bad experience. For all the things you could be doing to improve the mobile app, this shouldn't be one of them. I won't play on the main servers if it stays the same.

DeletedUser2312

I had to stop the app to get the event on all live worlds. In the first world it worked without stop of the app. But for every world after the first I need one stop of the app.

Elrondriel

This event leaves me extremely confused o_O I basically only played it to read the story line and ... Estrella is now the leader of the army of darkness or something, behaving and talking like Lord Pumpkin ???

I mean, at first I thought maybe it's just him in disguise - but no, it's really supposed to be Estrella.
All this absolutely doesn't fit in with the Masquerade Event and Elementals in general ...

DeletedUser1984

...and I know it's too late now...but @Marindor the live servers are exactly with the same bugs like beta was ...you can accept a quest, go browser and finish it, go back mobile and get reward, next quest rinse and repeat.

DeletedUser

...and I know it's too late now...but @Marindor the live servers are exactly with the same bugs like beta was ...you can accept a quest, go browser and finish it, go back mobile and get reward, next quest rinse and repeat.
Why is this a bug ?? Quest done on mobile also counts towards FA event. Marindor already told us that the back-end can accept 6 quest at the same time.

SoggyShorts

In the bug report on this it was confirmed that this is working as intended.
You can also do the FA quests on mobile and hand them in in browser.
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mobile-collection-works-for-fa-quests.10591/