• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Mobile-Only QLE: Crash and the Undead

Dony

King of Bugs
i think it has something to do with live updates being pushed for tommorow, if there were last second problems with it it has priority to get fixed
also that is the reason why companies are not announcing things too much ahead of time if they are not 100% sure

DeletedUser2378

Same for me and my whole fellowship....not there yet on mobile...

Deleted User - 8093

Yes indeed it works.
I've spent KP in browser version and it has been counted for the quest in mobile version! Cool!

Jackluyt

Hi!

I just opened the game on my Mobile - there is no Event running there. But I have a second account in Beta - and that one DOES show the Event.

Can someone explain what is happening??

Potvorisko

Great, I dont have so much time to be here recently, so at first, I thought, it is som bug, but now I´m okey :) It is great solution. Thanks for opportunity to win that house, I was hoping to gain it again and now, my dream came true :))

DeletedUser2002

Not very fair to the non mobile players. Mobile players get a chance a good buildings that strictly PC players can't. Even if they are duplicates of buildings I already have, they ARE good rewards. This is either an attempt to pull in more mobile users, or a poor descision to keep the mobile and PC versions OUT of sync. It SHOULD be the same game on either.

DeletedUser2312

Is this questline really the same like the old one from last year? 40 encounter and 48 relicts is very difficult for app-only player. I play on both systems so not a big problem for me.

Marindor

Is this questline really the same like the old one from last year? 40 encounter and 48 relicts is very difficult for app-only player. I play on both systems so not a big problem for me.

No, some of the quests have been adjusted to better fit a mobile game style (e.g. 99 beverages has been brought back to 37 or so, stuff like that) :)

DeletedUser2312

I think only the player, which play on both platforms, will finish the questline successfully. For mobile only player to gain relicts means to solve encounter, there is no other place to get relicts. The player will need many goods to solve 88 encounter in 2 weeks.

DeletedUser1833

I think only the player, which play on both platforms, will finish the questline successfully. For mobile only player to gain relicts means to solve encounter, there is no other place to get relicts. The player will need many goods to solve 88 encounter in 2 weeks.
This is definitely not an app-only event. 11 new provinces, just to get the encounters & relics?! By the time you start to find out about that requirement, you're probably already 3 or 4 days in, so that's a province a day (ignoring all the other quests in between)! No way.

Preator

Relic/Encounter related quests are definitely hard for mobile only players, but not impossible. There is at least one quest that is literally impossible to complete on mobile. The first quest is asking us to spend 2 knowledge points. Well, it is not impossible for everyone. But if the research tree is completed, there is no way to spend any KP. So the first quest becomes impossible on mobile. Finish even before starting with the questline :)
Luckily, I play on both platforms :)