• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [mobile] Incompatibility between the application and the PC browser - TECH TREE

DeletedUser1844

Game version: 1.57.3-af21442-0(zz1.59)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Android 7.0
Account name: Sheeze
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Situation:

In app my technology is ready to unlock (screenshot 1)
In PC browser in this technology is 67/60 and I can't finish them (sreenshot 2)

How it should be:
Also in app and in browser technology should look the same

Repro steps:
1) Logg in app
2) Have more points (in KP bar) that you need to end technology
3) Use button "fill all"
4) Don't unlock technology in app
5) Log in PC browser
6) Check what game show in this technology (they should be ready to finish)
7) Notice strange bug

Ps. it is possible that there was a network problem along the way, but I do not know if it has any connection with this bug

Attachments

• Zrzutekranu_2018-07-11-09-46-06-854.jpeg
    Zrzutekranu_2018-07-11-09-46-06-854.jpeg
    856.8 KB · Views: 264
  • Screenshot-2018-7-11 Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game(1).png
    Screenshot-2018-7-11 Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game(1).png
    178.9 KB · Views: 166

MalpA

-315 diamonds? Hmm mb You find a way to earn diamonds without purchasing them ^^

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Sheeze - I couldn't reproduce this issue so far, so it may indeed be down to a connection issue. Did the problem persist if you refreshed your game?
Also, did anyone else experience this?

Karvest

Can confirm lack of server validation of amount KP available to invest
upload_2018-7-12_17-40-5.png
It even allowed me to invest 3KP 2 times in a row (was 14/15 and only 3 KP in the bar)
So probably due to lags @Sheeze pressed "invest all" button twice before received response from server and both times were successful.

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Unfortunately we are still unable to reproduce this issue with the steps given. If anyone has any further information that could help us to reproduce this issue, please do let us know, but for now we will archive this thread

Karvest

I don't know, how it was done originally, but in my test I just sent forged request to invest my last 3 KP into tech with only one KP left. And server accepted it 2 times despite there were no more KP both in my KP bar and left to invest. So I assume that some network conditions can cause normal client to send same request (invest all KP left) twice in a row and sever accept both. Should be fixed by proper server validation.

Karvest

Just tried sending another one
upload_2018-7-24_18-0-43.png
notice only 5 KP left in the bar while only 3 invested (haven't touched this account since last screenshot - so there were all 10KP before pressing the button. Server logic is messed up even more than just lack of validation.