• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [mobile] game stops when opening NH window if Goat Rocks is current building with max culture.

Karvest

Game version: 1.44.1-203f12f-0
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 6.0.1
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: Android
Screen resolution: 1280*720
Account name: Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __

Current situation:

Game stop responding when trying to open NH window if Goat Rocks is current building with max culture in the city you are trying to help. Not sure if level of Goat Rocks is relevant, in my case it was lvl10.

Expected situation:

Game show NH window and allow to give NH.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Find neighbor or fellow with Goat Rocks being max valuable culture building that is not buffed
2. Try to open NH window for him on mobile

Screenshots of the bug:
Did no screenshots, cause while was trying to figure out what building causing it, Goat Rocks became not max valuable building.

Karvest

Or may be I was wrong and some other building is causing it. Or problem is only with lvl 10 Goat Rocks. At least today I've successfully buffed lvl1 Goat Rocks of my Neighbor.

Deleted User - 86059

Someone could of been trying to do the same buff as you at the same time. That can cause the game to crash on and mobile

Karvest

It stops not on trying to buff, but on opening NH window. That's why I can't say with 100% sureness which building is causing it - I can't see it. Few times in a row until bugged building either buffed by someone else or superseded by another building with higher culture that become available for buff again due to NH expired. Happened at least twice with the same fellow last month.

Deleted User - 86059

Mmmm ok well I'll leave that with the experts then because I haven't found this with mobile myself and I do all my NH there now... They are much better at these things then I am :)

Deleted User - 86059

If they need more information they will come back here to ask so don't worry ;)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Unfortunately we were unable to reproduce this so far, with the steps given in the original post. We will next try to reproduce the issue with the steps given in Scoobydoo's post above
Someone could of been trying to do the same buff as you at the same time. That can cause the game to crash on and mobile

I can list all his culture buildings with levels if it helps.
Yes please, that would be most helpful as it may also be that it's a particular combination of buildings that causes this issue, particularly since you can reproduce this 5/5 - this makes it less likely that the cause is simultaneous buffing

Karvest

Current list (not sure if there was something deleted during last 2 weeks, I asked my fellow, waiting for reply now).

The Great Auction 10
The Herds Gathering 10
Ice Mountain Troll 11
Spheric Stub 10
Haunted Graveyard 11
Goat Rocks 10
Grape Farm 1
Blue Tree Enclosure 11
Eldrasil's Sawmill 10
Orc Nest 11
Mana Sawmill 11
Magical Nutcracker 10
Orc Nest 10
Flourishing Nut Cave 11
Ice Temple 11
Frozen Fountain 11
Magical Mana Hut 11

Karvest

Just faced with it again and it definitely Goat Rocks 10.

List of buildings available for help while bug was active:
Goat Rocks 10
Grape Farm 1
Blue Tree Enclosure 11
Eldrasil's Sawmill 10
Orc Nest 11
Mana Sawmill 11
Mana Sawmill 11
Magical Nutcracker 10
Orc Nest 10
Ice Temple 11
Frozen Fountain 11

Karvest

Faced with it again, may be the root of the problem is not building itself, but the fact that it is the last member of helpBuildings array and the last culture building in entities array - may be some weird indexing problem?

Karvest

Again...
Screenshot_20180121-005416.1516487583.png
Seems it happens only if I try to open this window from FS list, but if I tap on notification - it opens up and working as intended (not sure, didn't notice which building was there, tapped too fast without reading player names, but noticed afterwards that all was ok and the only building buffed within +-8 minutes interval from that time was goat rocks).

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Karvest, unfortunately we were still unable to reproduce this even when doing NH from FS window. We will set this thread to Cannot Reproduce for now, but of course if any further information comes to light that could help us reproduce the issue, we will look at it again.