• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Mobile: Ferris wheel galore - missing arrows

Angedev

Game version: 1.96
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 7.0
Operating System or Mobile Device: Doogee S60 lite

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
Ferris wheel galore behaves the same like manufacturies, but without arrows. If I have more of them and start production in the first one, the window stays opened, if I start production in the last one, the window is closed immediately.

Expected situation:
Be able to use arrows like in manufacturies or don't have to close window - it should be closed immediately without clicking.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Have more then one Ferris wheel galore
2. Start production in the first one
3. Observe window stays opened
4. Start production in the last one
5. Now window is closed immediately

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Ferris wheel galore is not a building like Workshop or Manufactory (or a guest race one), so it's intended to work this way. We can pass it like a feedback but it's not a bug.

Angedev

If it would be intended, the last window would stay opened too. It has no sense if it should work this way. This problem is here since arrows appeared in the manufacturies and it is really annoying when I must close every window. If you don't want arrows, please make it like it was before and let every window close immediately.