• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [mobile]Event questgivers are missing

DeletedUser1681

Ipad
Event (Walburga or whaever it's called) banner is there, but there are no questgivers showing - just the two regular ones.
The other of the two regular questgivers is showing progress in my event quest (get troops), but then again my main game quest in Halflings (deliver 30000 divine seeds) is missing.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
could you tell your app version please?
Im getting the questgiver on version 1.51.0-ecbf419-0

DeletedUser1681

could you tell your app version please?
Im getting the questgiver on version 1.51.0-ecbf419-0
That's what I see also on the settings screen 1.51.0-ecbf419-0 (zz1.53)

EDIT: I deleted and reinstalled the app, still no event questgivers.

DeletedUser1681

I checked the android version, there is an event questgiver there though the graphics are those of regular questgivers.

...but no event questgiver of any kind in ipad version.

Marindor

This is because the game version we run on Beta is ahead of our Live app versions. These assets are not yet in game version 1.51, which is our current app version. They should be there before the event hits live :)

DeletedUser1901

I'm not seeing Crash on version 1.52.0 of the app. Just seeing the goofy hammer guy.

DeletedUser1901

HMMM, i deleted the app and reinstalled it, but it's still Hammer Time for me. I haven't done the most recent ios update, though, so maybe that could be my problem?