• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug mobile app crashes at polishing

DeletedUser607

Game version: 1.92.2 c9d3bf2-256
HTML5 Yes/No: app?
Game world: beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: amazon fire tablet 7" 5. gen. Fire OS 5.3.6.2 built from 12. nov 2018
Flash Player version: ?
Operating System or Mobile Device:
Screen resolution:
Account name: juni
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ elvenar crashes under the current version during polishing. polish 10 people, app crashes.
__

Expected situation:
__ probably it should not crash
__

Reproduction Steps
1. take a fire 7 5th gen.
2. polish people in the FS
3. enjoy a crash.

I would understand, if it was some obscure device from an unknown producer. but the kindl fire tablet? especially since the 9th generation isn't much better.

DeletedUser607

as written, kindle fire 7, 5th generation.

16gb internal memory
with ads (as if that would be necessary to mention).

Walking

I had a similar problem using a first generation iPad mini. It didn’t happen with helping fellows, only neighbors. I assumed it had to do with memory management. New iPad [I did not “enjoy” the crashes ;) ] does not have this problem; I can help all my neighbors with no issues.

DeletedUser607

there is one difference.

the elvenar app is readily available in the amazon app store.

and there is no kindl 7" version with 2 gb available.

so, apps need to work with 1gb.

DeletedUser607

really? crashing is not a bug?

you are offering that app on the amazon store, therefor you know about the limitations of these devices and should offer the app in a way that it works within these boundaries.

so, crashing is definitively a bug.