• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

Enevhar Aldarion

Is it only me or somebody else who find it very difficult to collect 20 misty cats?

It is slower than a normal event, but no different from the same event last year. I have collected 25 so far. You just have to keep buying the 420-cost bundle of lights and keep moving to the right.

Skillpowers

Is it only me or somebody else who find it very difficult to collect 20 misty cats?

i got 2 buildings from last hween event , but yeah thats why beta is good so you can try it out. its easy to get the gets you just need to understand in what situtation you use a candle when to use lantern and when to use flash flask (also the 420 package is best to buy everytime)

Droopy

It is slower than a normal event, but no different from the same event last year. I have collected 25 so far. You just have to keep buying the 420-cost bundle of lights and keep moving to the right.
I quickly calculated that the 420 was the best option, so i used that from the beginning.
To be honest i don't like this event type at the moment. The worst of what i've seen since started playing.

Jackluyt

243711698_10219897857257451_5386231960797110454_n.jpg

Avocado

I used it a few times and got really good day prices like Dr. Freakenspleen....just later I thought: "CATS"? Is this dicing subtracting cats from my League Points?

Lelanya

you can always refill ur coins with coin rain , got enough stacked up from doing spire and from past events.
Ahm, sure I could, yeah, but I stall a fair bit on Beta, lol, I'm in early Fairy after 3 and a half years, for example. I'm also holding firm in early chapter 16 in my lead cities as there is no real point in advancement along the tech tree, due to the extreme fashion later game players are punished by the Spire and tournament formula. So at some point this will be a problem.

kkk3

In my opinion, the request to buy PCs should have an alternative or the request for goods and coins should be limited based on the chapter in which the player is.

Sharkyvi

My little town is Chapter II, and I managed to buy the requested KP during the first quests, but for sure it was far too expensive. As I have the Golden Abyss already, quest 20 was feasable. Now I'm struggling with quest 21 and I have no idea how to manage it. "Gain 600 Spell Fragments", really? No alternative? From where should I get these fragments? I cannot enter the tower in Chapter II, and I do not have any summonings to disenchant. I have only a few Supply Windfalls, which do not produce 600 fragments at all. Maybe I will enter Chapter III before the event ends, but that can't be the solution.

Jammin

I'm done with the normal quest tasks, if I had a few more tournament provinces I would have finished yesterday.
That was now the 9th event in my Chapter 3 city, I don't see any problems for the rest of the daily tasks.
All in all, buying the knowledge points is annoying. I had to fill my main building twice with 100% windfall.

The troop production from the evolution building is far too low.