• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Mission was canceled and has not been relocated by another , that even the FOE

DeletedUser246

I canceled unintentionally a mission in the game and no other took his place , so hampered by having fewer missions than others.
I canceled unintentionally because I was in a hurry at home and ended up doing this s***. You could create missions that are renewed , as if by round , as well as the Forge of Empires . If you cancel one another comes into place.

DeletedUser126

It already works like this. You probably got a rare bug.

DeletedUser18

There is no guarantee that you will always have 2 quest-lines running. If you submit an in-game ticket on this we can investigate it further for you, thank you.

DeletedUser

I have same issue,unfortunately I cancel the quest where you should create a new expansion , then nothing pop up back... hope it's temporary :oops:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I'm archiving this thread as it is being handled through the ticket system. The number of quests you have up during the game and which quests you get will vary according to a number of factors, including the choices you make in those quests.

If anyone is concerned about disappearing quest lines or that they have fewer quests than they should have, please submit a ticket to support. You can do this by right-clicking anywhere in game and choosing 'Support'.