• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Missing Spell Fragments

Burger Meister Meister

Game version: v1.175-beta.1-(027da1d) - html5 (2023-04-20 09:31)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:Chrome
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1440
Account name: Burger Meister Meister
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
1/5 (1/5 = happened once)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__Spell fragments are missing on when I am sure that there should be some.
__Can you please check the game history so see if I actually used the spell fragments or if they just disappeared.

Expected situation:
__Expected a few thousand spell fragments in inventory
__

Reproduction Steps
1.Open Magic Academy
2.Bear artifact shows up
3.I do not have enough resources to craft the bear so use saved diamonds to craft the bear artifact
4.Check back later and spell fragments are at zero.

Attachments

• missing spell fragments.png
    missing spell fragments.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 58

Karvest

If you had less than 10k fragments - all of them are consumed by that recipe, diamonds cover only missing part.

Burger Meister Meister

If you had less than 10k fragments - all of them are consumed by that recipe, diamonds cover only missing part.
I had somewhere around 5000 spell fragments. I didn't know that they would be consumed. Good to know for the future.
I also then assume that the price in diamonds would have been determined by my number of spell fragments?
If I had known that I would have disenchanted some buildings first to get to 10K spell fragments or at least reduce the number of diamonds that I would need.

Karvest

Of course, you pay less diamonds if you have some part of needed resources. For example each blueprint costs 300 diamonds there. You can even convert diamonds into resources by starting and then cancelling the recipe (there is not much sense in doing that, as you can use diamonds directly in all places where you can use resources gained by that trick).