• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Missing KPs receiving rewards offline

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Ok i think i have something now, if im not mistaken, lika might have missed out on 1 hourly kp (should have gotten hourly kp at 23:33 and wonder levelled at 23:55). Im however waiting on confirmation of fellow QA mods to see if im not just misreading the logs.

I am therefore gonna retest this and get back to you guys. If anyone has this happen to them just now or recently, let me know aswell so i can look you up aswell.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Sadly, i did read the logs wrong, and my tests of yesterday again showed me nothing is wrong.

Im gonna mark this one as cannot reproduce for now. Maybe if more comes in i can reinvestigate

Dony

King of Bugs
not on beta but on EN today morning i had it again, only thing which is different for me is that i have logged to the game right after AW BTG lvl13 was finished (10 min max ), fellow just sent me message by skype that he just finished wonder, so i logged in and got only 15 KP reward from wonder (it was 3rd chest i think), no hourly KPs from midnight

DeletedUser778

I think it happened again.
Logged out yesterday at 11:xx pm
Just loggend in ~12:20 am
2017-12-16 12_19_44-.jpg
10 KP reward window, KP bar at 10/10

The wonder it came from is most likely MalpAs Temple of the Toads, what should be finished
today at around 7:30 am
2017-12-16 12_24_38-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Ok thanks LordB, your logs show indeed that something is wrong, altho i cannot reproduce this on our own test server.
Maybe it only happens when your offline long enough to have a full bar before logging in. Ill try testing this in the coming days

SoggyShorts

Ok thanks LordB, your logs show indeed that something is wrong, altho i cannot reproduce this on our own test server.
Maybe it only happens when your offline long enough to have a full bar before logging in. Ill try testing this in the coming days
It might be easier just to do this:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/replace-aw-rewards-with-kp-instants.9439/
:D:D:D:D
I know this isn't the place for it, but in all seriousness, it might be faster than trying to find and fix the bug, and I can't think of a reason not to do it.

DeletedUser

@Kersepitje: Can you check my logs (Lord Soth) ? This morning I got 10KP from an AW which levelled during the night. But if I followed what was said in our chat that AW was levelled around ~2:00 o'clock while l logged out around midnight so I should have gotten 1 or 2 hourly KP's.

Dony

King of Bugs
can QAs also try to
1. owner of that AW finishing it
2. somebody else finishing that AW
since it doesnt happen all the time there must be something which triggers it

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
can QAs also try to
1. owner of that AW finishing it
2. somebody else finishing that AW
since it doesnt happen all the time there must be something which triggers it
number 1 is how ive been testing it.
number 2 has been tested by Tajanstvena

So thats not what makes the difference.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Kersepitje: Can you check my logs (Lord Soth) ? This morning I got 10KP from an AW which levelled during the night. But if I followed what was said in our chat that AW was levelled around ~2:00 o'clock while l logged out around midnight so I should have gotten 1 or 2 hourly KP's.

That is correct, you miss at least 2 hourly kp from tonight (you logged off at 23:07, and wonder was finished at 01:37)

DeletedUser778

I was on vacation and not online from dec. 26th 'til today.
I used an Inspiring Meditation spell on dec. 25th, to at least accumulate 20 kp,
but today I had only 15 and a popup with 3 x 5 KP rewards :confused:
2018-01-07 18_17_20-.jpg

DeletedUser

They should give priority to this bug and also find a way to correct all the missed KP's because of it. :mad:

DeletedUser

KP instances is a useful thing, sure would made keeping the KP bar in order a lot easier.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMERS DAY = Thursday, 13 September !? :eek: I hope our programmers can solve this within a week and not months. o_O

Dony

King of Bugs
I was on vacation and not online from dec. 26th 'til today.
I used an Inspiring Meditation spell on dec. 25th, to at least accumulate 20 kp,
but today I had only 15 and a popup with 3 x 5 KP rewards :confused:
View attachment 3800
this makes me think it is not related to wonders KPs
can QA try this?

1. log into game
2. empty your KP bar
3. use inspiring meditation
4. log out of the game
5. log in to the game
6. make sure you are not getting any hour KP this season (this step is required so hourly KP refresh doesnt trigger)
7. log out of the game
8, wait 2 days, after spell expire
9. log into game,
10. lets see results

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
They should give priority to this bug and also find a way to correct all the missed KP's because of it. :mad:
Just for information: they are allready giving priority to this one. if they are gonna correct the missed KP i don't know yet tho

this makes me think it is not related to wonders KPs
can QA try this?
So you think its inspiring meditation related? i can make my spell expire on the test server without having to wait 2 days tho. ill try that today.
But im pretty sure it is wonder related tho. Because i found the opposite bug of this one (before this one was even reported) where you got free kp. They are also working on that one (together with this one).
And im pretty sure they are related. And no im not gonna give details on how to get those free kp :)

Dony

King of Bugs
So you think its inspiring meditation related? i can make my spell expire on the test server without having to wait 2 days tho. ill try that today.
But im pretty sure it is wonder related tho. Because i found the opposite bug of this one (before this one was even reported) where you got free kp. They are also working on that one (together with this one).
And im pretty sure they are related. And no im not gonna give details on how to get those free kp
no, i dont think its inspiring meditation related, its hourly KP refresh trigger related, this example i made just to tighten posibilities to reproduce it
and with this steps you dont need second QA to help