• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Missing KPs receiving rewards offline

DeletedUser

On live they are saying this will be fixed there with the new release tomorrow !? Can one of the mods/devs confirm this ???? :confused:

lika1961

I had an Inspiring Meditation spell running so should have 20 KP when logging in today. There was a message saying that I had earned 10 KP from someone's AW and yet I only had 20 KP. It is one thing to lose a KP or two, but losing 10 at a time is a different story. When will this be fixed???

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Guys i need your help on this again.
The devs are saying they can no longer reproduce this, so they think it is fixed.

But since this was a hard to reproduce bug anyway, i want to double check.

So, if any of you think you have encountered this bug again, can you let me know and ill investigate the logs.
If nobody still gets this ill mark this as fixed in a couple of days.

Marindor

Since we can no longer reproduce this issue ourselves anymore either, I'll now archive this thread. Thank you everyone for your patience and help on this!

@LordB Although I have to archive the thread as "cannot repro" for administrative reasons, we will grant you the diamonds for we were able to confirm the issue before :)