• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Missing KPs receiving rewards offline

DeletedUser778

Game version: v1.44-(87006c58a) (2017-11-28 22:36)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: FF 55.0.3 (64-Bit)
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.187
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: LordB
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: Something between 2/5 and 5/5. I already got suspicious a couple of times in the past, but without 100% proof, so not sure if it always happens or just random.

Current situation:
In the morning I logged in at around 7:30 am and was greeted by a reward window that i won an Enedless Excavation shard and 10 KP, but my KP bar was only at 10/10. After a little investigation the rewards had to come from apanduls EEx
2017-11-29 07_40_58-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.jpg
2017-11-29 07_38_32-.jpg
which was finished around 6:30 am.
I logged out yesterday between 11 and 12 pm with an empty KP bar, so I should had 6-7 KP in the KP bar when the wonder was finished and therefore should have had 16-17 KP when i logged in.

Expected situation:
Rewards should be granted correctly.

Reproduction Steps
1. Log out
2. Recieve a KP reward from a finished wonder some hours later
3. Log in even later

DeletedUser1777

Same suspicions here, but hard to prove without knowing whom's AW was full at which time.
I think it's might be connected to this issue aswell

Dony

King of Bugs
i starting to have same suspicious
can 2 QA mods simulate this situation and check with devs if its intended

1st QA donate to 1 wonder where reward is 10+ KP or 2 wonders with 2 x 5+ kp
empty whole KP bar so you log off with 0 KP
2nd QA finish that wonder/s 2+ hours later
1st QA log back after being 10+ hours away
check KP bar

back then if wonders were finished 2 hours after he logged off he would have 2kp+10kp on next log in
if wonders were finished 7 hours after he logged off he would have 7kp+10kp on next log in

now if he log in next day he only gets that 10 KP from wonder reward as if game first add kps from wonders and then fill rest with hours KP, so in theory we can actually lose 10 KP every time we are offline for more then 10 hours and we get rewards (10+ kp) from wonders in that time

and then check with devs if this is intended or not

DeletedUser778

Just logged in and it happened again...
Logged out in the morning ~ 7:50am
Wonder was finished ~1:30pm (15KP reward)
Logged in ~5:30pm
KP bar is at 15/10, so I'm missing the hourly KP from ~7:50am - 1:30pm... :confused:

2017-12-05 17_25_16-.jpg
2017-12-05 17_27_41-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.png

Axatlocs MM
2017-12-05 17_27_00-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.png

Dony

King of Bugs
maybe here is some misunderstanding, i think this report is not about not getting KP from wonder but about not getting hourly KP if you also got some reward from AW while you were offline
my repro steps above are the way how to simulate it

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
maybe here is some misunderstanding, i think this report is not about not getting KP from wonder but about not getting hourly KP if you also got some reward from AW while you were offline
my repro steps above are the way how to simulate it
there is no misunderstanding at all. like i said we tested it thoroughly, no kp are lost when someone levels his wonder when you are offline. when you log in that case you get the reward kp + all hourly kp from time offline untill wonder being full.
Keep in mind that you get the kp once the wonder is complelty full, not when the player levels his full wonder.

The only case when you log in with a wonder popup, and you don't have more then 10 kp after being 10 hours offline, is when the wonder was filled while you were online (and thus you received the kp instantly then) and you didn't get the notification till the first time you logged in again.

of course it is still possible that something is wrong like you think, but i must be in av ery specific case then. We didnt managed to reproduce this then in our many test scenarios.

DeletedUser1777

We didnt managed to reproduce this then in our many test scenarios.
Unfortunately as a simple player it's only with a lot of own accounts possible, to create this test scenarios and to make screenshots for you to prove it.
I have 2 Beta accounts, but not very often the situation to upgrade an AW in order to make screenshots of this issue. @Dony & @LordB told / prove it already that there is something wrong and what to do to check it.

It would be nice, when you would try it under real circumstances and not with a speed of +x% on you test server. I suspect the issue don't appear in super-fast-speed modus :rolleyes:

Dony

King of Bugs
it could be fixed meanwhile tho, i will check on live once this version is there

Dony

King of Bugs
can you check my beta account now? i logged there at 15:13, and got 10 KP from wonder reward but i have zero from hourly KPs while i was offline, just to make sure if i was elligible to have atleast 1 hourly KP before i looged on.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
not sure if im actually allowed to share any of your account info on the forums, but this is what i can see.
at 12:37 you receive an hourly kp, going from 3->4
12:38 you spend 4 kp making your kp bar 0 again.
At 13:01 you received 10 kp from a wonder that levelled, however you didn't actually pick up those 10 kp till you logged in, which was at 15:13.

so no, according to me you werent eligible for at least 1 hourly kp

Dony

King of Bugs
ok, it was some random wonder completion so i didnt knew when it was finished, anyway it was worth a try tho :p

nokki

Does happens on live servers as well, and its not the same bug with the popup bug. If a wonder its completed while you were offline, you dont get the hourly KP. For example i loged off at 7 a clock when i went at work. At 18 a clock someone have finished completing a wonder and i got 5 PC from there. I log in at 19 and i have just 10 KP. 5 from the completed wonder and just 5 hourly KP. Because the wonder was completed while i was offline, i dont get all hourly 10 KP.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Does happens on live servers as well, and its not the same bug with the popup bug. If a wonder its completed while you were offline, you dont get the hourly KP. For example i loged off at 7 a clock when i went at work. At 18 a clock someone have finished completing a wonder and i got 5 PC from there. I log in at 19 and i have just 10 KP. 5 from the completed wonder and just 5 hourly KP. Because the wonder was completed while i was offline, i dont get all hourly 10 KP.

you'll have to contact your support on your live server for that, since i cant check the logs there.

if they reply to you there, feel free to tell us if they confirmed it or not.
Id love to confirm this bug really, but id have to at least see it go wrong once before i can do that.

Dony

King of Bugs
this seems to be fixed now on live servers with current version, it now adds hourly KPs before reward from wonder while being offline, in the previous version hourly KP were awarded after you logged into game and if KP bar was already filled then no hourly KP gain.
so its either fixed or there exist some rare circumstances where hourly KP are not awarded when they should

DeletedUser

this seems to be fixed now on live servers with current version, it now adds hourly KPs before reward from wonder while being offline, in the previous version hourly KP were awarded after you logged into game and if KP bar was already filled then no hourly KP gain.
so its either fixed or there exist some rare circumstances where hourly KP are not awarded when they should
I really doubt that. For the last 2 days on live my KP bar was full with KP's I got from an AW leveling, always 10, 15 or 25KP, not a single extra KP you normally get hourly. Unless both AW leveled right after I logged off the night before I should have gotten some more hourly KP's.

Dony

King of Bugs
try to contact support there they can see exactly when AW was finished
and if you were elligible to have some KP we can continue from there

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
if you see this happen on beta, im more then willing to help look in the game logs (without having to go through support).

Just let me know when you think it happened again

lika1961

I had it happen here yesterday. Logged in to find the notification that I got rewards from someone's AW and that I had only earned a few KP overnight. I unfortunately did not pay a lot of attention at log-in as it only struck me later that there wasn't enough KPs, so I can't give exact details.