• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug missing green hook to accept an aspirant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenahar

Game version: 1.95
HTML5 Yes/No: both
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 79.0.3945.79 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.303
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Avenahar
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: Fellowship window, list of aspirants, there is no possibility to accept an aspirant, only deleting from the list is possible
__
__

Expected situation: the green hook to accept an aspirant should be there. If the player deleted the application by himself it should be deleted from the list as well.
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1. open fellowship window
2. open aspirants
3. see that there is no hook to accept an aspirant (see my question mark at the postion of the missing hook in the screenshot)

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)
2019_12_13_16_01_42_Elvenar_Fantasy_City_Builder_Game.jpg

Karvest

May be he just joined another fellowship. I don't think autodeletion from that list is needed anyway.

Dony

King of Bugs
I think someone from your fellowship have sent him invitation, in that case you cant accept it, only invited player can.

Avenahar

I see, than someone invited without informing the rest. Ok I let this thread be closed. Thank you Dony!

Status
Not open for further replies.