• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Missing diamonds in the chest from the Magic Academy

Bor de Wolf 1965

Not sure if this is a new setting but I didn't read about a chance

Game version: v1.154-beta.8-(f50e561) - html5 (2022-05-25 11:54)
Game world: Beta
Account name: Bor de wolf 1965
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
I collected 100 vision vapor in the MA
The chest had 2 buildings in it, 35KP and the 4th some time boosts, I collected the chest and got a building
The new chest has again 2 buildings in it, 5x AWKP 10 and 12x 5h

with 2 buildings I mean 2 different types of buildings, so prize 1 and 4 are those items.
Expected situation:
I expected every odd chest to have a chance on 500 diamonds

Reproduction Steps
1. fill up the MA till you get 100 vision vapor
2.look what prices your chest has
3.collect the chest
4.look what prices your chest has
5.step 2 or 4 should show 500 diamonds in the chest

Enevhar Aldarion

This is not a bug. When they changed the items in the chests recently, they also reduced the chests that had diamonds. Instead of 5 of 10 chests offering diamonds, now it is 4 out of 10 chests, so every full rotation of the 10 chests has two in a row with zero diamonds.

Bor de Wolf 1965

That is the problem.
If they don't tell us about these "Updates" so we don't know it and for that reason it is to be considered a bug.
And I don't know what chance numbers they would use but 4 out of 10 with 2x no diamonds and then 1x diamonds in the chest does not compute.
4 out of 10 = 0.4 and that is never the same as 1 out of 3 =0.33333333333

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Im sorry but i can't treat this as a bug. What you see as expected situation was never promised anywhere.
It's like they say in stock markets: Past performance is no guarantee of future results.