• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Missing chests

DeletedUser1702

I have just finished visiting all 25 people in my fellowship and map, and did not receive any chests. Not even one. Any thoughts?

Soft Kitty
World Palace Amore
Elvenar Beta1
Fellowship Platinum Leaf

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser867

Four thoughts:
  • You only get 3 chests, total, every 24 hours (it resets at 6pm Miami time), so you may not have waited long enough
  • If you ARE eligible you'll get a small popup and a chime, an eye blink after you buff something
  • The chest will be in a random 1 of 16 or so fixed locations around the fringes of your city.
  • The easiest location to miss is on the land bridge, down in the canyon.

DeletedUser1702

Four thoughts:
  • You only get 3 chests, total, every 24 hours (it resets at 6pm Miami time), so you may not have waited long enough
  • If you ARE eligible you'll get a small popup and a chime, an eye blink after you buff something
  • The chest will be in a random 1 of 16 or so fixed locations around the fringes of your city.
  • The easiest location to miss is on the land bridge, down in the canyon.
All above items in your list have been checked, no chests though

DeletedUser283

I had some issues with chests lately;

first I would like to point that chests appear in the visited city, not ours ;)

second, the popup message really flashes, and may become invisible if there is some lag at the wrong moment;

third, chests appear in really remote area of a city map, in places where no building can be buillt; one must really scroll to the edges of the displayable area and move all around the city to be able to find the chest (which is really small, but light blue, if this may help)

last but not least, you must wait for the entire visited city to be displayed for the chest to become visible : it may happen when you visit a large city that it takes time to display all buildings; the chest is just another item near this city, so if some buildings do not appear yet, the chest may not appear either (technically, its sprite is not yet loaded)

DeletedUser867

The edges of your city display may be getting cropped. Can you see the entire land bridge, down in the canyon?

You should ensure that your display resolution is 1366 x 768 or higher, use the Full Page view, and use 100% zoom.

Dony

King of Bugs
I dont think 3 chests are guaranteed, i tried that on fresh account few weeks ago, joined fellowship, i missed first chest, got 2nd on popup and didnt got 3rd popup from that point till all NH were done

DeletedUser283

3 chests are granted, provided you help enough people to get to the third :)

Yes, all above Plus , don't forget to look up at the top of the mountain on the left above most MainHalls. It is propped in a position where you can see the chest, yet might miss it if not known to look up there after missing out on the chest itself. I've thought before, I didn't receive one, then looked up on top and found it. Same way with the Quest Items hunted on your cities. Right now we are looking for Hazelnuts, they appear up there too. Just saying...