• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Missed opportunity for the Magic Academy ...

Jixel

So ever since the MA was introduced as a non-deleteable building, and people have grudgingly built it because every single event demands its tithe of PoP spells, there has been plenty of feedback from players that there should at least be more spells available.
Many (many!) suggestions have been made across all the forums, but so far, all have been ignored.

And then along came the Herds event, and there it was, temporary boosts to Mage units, ranged units, and unit health ... and they were buildings ?!?!?
What on earth were they thinking ... they should have been spells ! That's exactly how spells are supposed to work ... why create a whole new class of thing - "temporary buildings" - when we've been yelling at them for at least a year to create new spells !

Honestly, a little consistency in game design would be nice around here ... otherwise we might start to think they're just making it up as they go along :)

SoggyShorts

There really needs to be a spell that eats boosted relics. I'm not all that hardcore when it comes to tournaments, but even I have over 1,000 of them. I most likely won't be upgrading wonders 100 levels any time soon, so having a second purpose for them would be nice.

DeletedUser

So ever since the MA was introduced as a non-deleteable building, and people have grudgingly built it because every single event demands its tithe of PoP spells, there has been plenty of feedback from players that there should at least be more spells available.
Many (many!) suggestions have been made across all the forums, but so far, all have been ignored.

And then along came the Herds event, and there it was, temporary boosts to Mage units, ranged units, and unit health ... and they were buildings ?!?!?
What on earth were they thinking ... they should have been spells ! That's exactly how spells are supposed to work ... why create a whole new class of thing - "temporary buildings" - when we've been yelling at them for at least a year to create new spells !

Honestly, a little consistency in game design would be nice around here ... otherwise we might start to think they're just making it up as they go along :)

And what about Instants? That's also a whole new category of spells, but it leave the MA idle still :(

Dhurrin

yeah, temporary buildings? Really? That is just a spell that temporarily needs precious space in my city! So its actually worse.

Then they introduce instants....which one can't create using the MA. Good grief...really guys, some consitency (other than ignoring your playerbase or mucking them about) would be appreciated.

And so very, very many suggestions have been made for the MA (and the trader too btw) yet everything is being ignored while many of those ideas offer real interesting new concepts and game-mechanics

Last edited by a moderator: