• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

miss Futuriae

DeletedUser481

I asked myself "what would have been"
If Elvenar started before FoE. I think we are so so happy that something like this exist... but ... first were FoE :(
... and not only FoE ... from The FB world I know "Stormfall:Age of War" ... cool fantasy game, where you can turnround building, turnround your city and turnround ( I dont know what does it mean tourn round :)))
OKay. I like products of Inno. It are so ours, are humanity and fine ... but ...
... company as Inno now made something what werent finished ( my opinion ) I see one big test ... and sorry ... test without roads or goals ... yes, it is ... interesting think to make something, where will be quiet and smile ( a lot of people like me doesnt like FoE 'cause some parts things game they gave people : hate, nervous, fraud and deceptions and not correct time which we have for freedom and entertainment.
Yes. Idea of World of Elvenar is Great and Loveless ... but it missing leitmotiv... missing question of why and quiestions of where and when.
Please. I ( and I mean not only me ) hope Inno devs and your visions.Please. Dont dissapointed us.
We like this world, our neighbours and this forum :)

Have a good ideas, beautiful world and rain of smile :)))

DeletedUser205

dear @Hotofson that is an emotional appell!
I don't care that much about Innogames and meanwhile I don't care that much about Elvenar too.

There was some hope to find an innovative game and some trust that there would be delivered an overthought storyboard with attractive (new) mechanics.

But they just stuck in painting some ambitious grafics (and it seems, that the teams didn't have good communication, because the start was better than most of the upgraded buildings, some of the buildings are lovley animated others are pure boring - IMHO that is a hint to lack of storyboard too).

There is a battlesystem, they seemed to be proud of (sort of 3D), but it is more the grafics again than the mechanic.
And to make things very sad: they couldn't solve some basical problems and fails in battlesystem after 4 month now.

There is that neighborthing, which is (to hold the ball flat about description) not working for satisfaction of the players. it's more the fundament of great frustration.

All together I can only wonder, what they did in the planing process and what they are doing since start of the game (formerly as closed beta and now as lifeserver in US). As long as it was closed beta, I had patience, altough I was wondering about some of the big fails they gave us.
But now I think, they are satisfied enough to start lifeserver and it's time to say what I think:
to me this game is a damp squib ("Rohrkrepierer" as we say in Germany) - lots of PR, but nothing realized of what was announced.

Timewasting to hope, that there will be great innovations or renovation or how you will name the needs.
IMHO that's it and we can only expect some cosmetics and hopefully some failcorrections (bugfixes).
My back is ready to turn ...