• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Mischievous Therapy

Jammin

10% healing is not enough, at one harvest per day for a single heal on a squad. You have recognized that 5% is nothing, but calculate for yourself how efficient the building is in relation to a 70+ province tournament. Don't be stingy, and double the healing spell at least to 20% better to 25%

It's still not great for dancing naked, but at least it looks like the staff has played a tournament before ;)

If you want make everyone happy then make it to a 50% or 75% heal.
Don't forget, this is a one time heal on only one squad, it's not overpowered, it's the bare minimum that should go for a event grand prize.

You've probably noticed that healing spells aren't particularly popular or produced that often in the Academy.
Think about, why that is so.

Enevhar Aldarion

No, change it back. Anyone can use the AW KP, but only fighters have any use for the vitality things. For them, it is just another source for spell fragments, and not many at that.

Heffernan

when i first logged in today there was no extra currency to be found around the village, maybe something to do with game updating itself. anyways logging out and back in sorted it and they appeared.

Jackluyt

New values:

310295802_10221583964729084_8701912484940072282_n.jpg

Jackluyt

'Mischievous Therapy’ questline event runs in Live Worlds from October 18th to November 8th 2022.
Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/2p8tad68
You are welcome to share this file with friends who do not play on Beta; it
can be opened on an ordinary PC with no special programs like Facebook.
Note that the Live version is not always identical to the Beta version, as player feedback may lead to changes.

310431216_10221598533733300_4603123819563750859_n.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

I don't know what might have been tweaked from the previous Halloween events to this one, but I played both my Beta cities the same in how I used the lights, got the same amount of lights in each city. but am finishing at 256 and 268, for either a big difference in cats, or in random found lights that let me go further in one city, or a combination of both.

Bor de Wolf 1965

As far as I am concerned, if you do all the quests and manage to pickup about 90% of the event currency around the town, you should always be able to get very close to or above the 260 points line.
So missing out of a stage 10 building with only 4 points is a bummer, that I will admit.
So I hope for you that you get the final artefact very soon with an easy challenge or something.