• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Migration Surprise

Nicole M

I left the game quite a while ago due to a family situation. I had a large city, but I had just started a new Beta city that I was totally enjoying. I was nearing the end of Chapter 2. I couldn't wait to get back to play my baby city. I returned to find that I had been given Chapter Migration and had been placed at the opening chest of Chapter 5. At first I was so excited. Then I went to research and it was not such a joy.

My tiny little city can't do anything now, I need a total of SEVENTY provinces to open the chapter. I had 19. All I can do is upgrade houses, workshops, and manufactories over and over and over.

The quests I'm getting are impossible, I can't fight since I don't have the supplies to build the troops. I have no Ancient Wonders, I only have a couple runes for the earliest AWs. I used to get things from the Spire to help, but now I need to get into Chapter 5 to play the Spire to get them.

I have 5 researched City Expansions from the chapters being migrated while I was away, but I have no way to afford them. The next researched expansion is 170,000 coins. Quite difficult with newbie houses.

I'm constantly running out of culture, supplies and coins. All of this could have been alleviated if I would have been placed INSIDE the chest, instead of needing 51 more provinces to be scouted and fought just to be able to play Elvenar.

I have now completed 36 provinces. I have 218 kp now. I only need 272 more encounters and I'll be ready to open Chapter 5! Yay! I started a new city in live when I discovered I couldn't do anything with my baby city, and it may possibly pass the migrated city.

Lets rethink this. Just move the players to the first quest AFTER the chest. No one with 2x2 houses and workshops would want to be confronted with suddenly needing 70 provinces. Also, I'm asked for things in quests that a new player would have no idea how to come up with. Vision Vapor is one. An early Magic Academy doesn't have Crafting. Spell Fragments is another. We don't start out with things we want to disenchant, and we can't get anything from the Spire yet. There are upgrades necessary to be able to do these things.

Deadeye Jerry

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hello, I know how you might feel and in this case, it is tough to continue playing, my advice will be to start over again.