• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Middle Earthens-

Veeb

Hi all

I am Veeb, I started the Middle Earthens the day fellowships were released. I particularly enjoy the chat feature :) I have worked hard to ensure players are happy and that they are truly helped by being part of our fellowship. We are looking forward to new features and enjoy discussing the game on a daily basis. I know there are a lot of inactive fellowships and players out there so if you appreciate being in a very active fellowship please ask for an invite :)
In the Middle Earthens we have plenty of elven and dwarven fairy and special wonders. We are a friendly fun fellowship, great for building up your town. We encourage Fair traders and daily aiders to help all progress. Trades placed within the fellowship are quickly taken and fun with chat is highly encouraged :)
Are there any ME's here today? I know its a little late but hey ho, lets live dangerously lol

Thanks for your time :)

Veeb

Veeb

Hi all

Middle Earthens are going well, we have a few lower ranked players that aren't progressing as fast as other players but we do value loyalty and aid which we feel is more important than just getting the top 25 ranked players together to win the fellowship rank war :)
All we ask is to help each other and have fun playing the game :)

Veeb :)