• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Middle Earthens- Top 10 ranked Fellowship on Beta

Veeb

Fellowship notes: updated: Aug 17

Welcome to the Middle Earthens- top 5 ranked guild. We Now have loads of wonders of every type. We are a friendly fun fellowship, great for building up your town. We encourage Fair traders and daily aiders to help all progress. Trades placed within the fellowship are quickly taken and fun with chat chat is highly encouraged :) Please ask for an invite if you are over 150k player :)

We love the new Adventures and play Tournys but is not compulsory every week so we keep the fun element.

We have removed an inactive player so have a vacancy ready. Also If you message here or to me Veeb, Linor or Lord Soth on beta we will remove an inactive member and invite you instead. If you want an invite you must leave you FS as we cannot send an invite at present.
As the game is in its early stages we understand that players may become bored while awaiting new game content and of course we will endeavour to offer them an inactive players spot when they return.

You are welcome to ask any questions here or on Beta as unfortunately we only have fellowship chat right now :)

Look forward to hearing from you

Veeb :) xx

Last edited:

DeletedUser1549

Hello, i don't know if points matter, i am new here and looking for an active fellowship.

Veeb

Yes sorry, unfortunately the fellowship rank is directly proportionate to the ranks of the players. Also there is a limit on number of players.
I will contact you if this system changes.

Veeb

Hi ya

We have 2 new spots replacing 30K players - Please ask for an invite, here on on Beta :)

Veeb

Hi all

We have 2 inactive layers. One around 80K and 40K so we are happy to replace with similar or higher active players. Aiding at least 3 times a week is respectable and chatting is optional. We have a 5KP chain and we help each other with new Wonders.
We would love to have some new players please message me or DeltaV for an invite or request an invite from us the 'Middle Earthens'

Thank you for your time :)

Veeb :)

Veeb

60K players and up please ask for invite to replace inactive players as and when they come up :)

Veeb

Hi all

We currently have an inactive player spot on Beta - Please message me or ask for an invite :)

We are usually ranked 5 but inactive players causing a loss of rank.

DeletedUser

I would like to know what your requirements are to join? Nevermind, on the requirements... I just saw the rest of the comments here. Please read below and reconsider making an exception to your 60k requirement. Finding someone who is an active, experienced daily player and helping them quickly grow may suit your desires more favorably than trying to incorporate someone who may or may not work out.

I just started in beta a week or so ago. My city is still tiny on this server. However, I am an experienced player and have a big city in Khelonaar where I also am acting as leader of a fellowship there while our archmage is out. I have a YouTube channel where I have tutorial videos posted to help others out and am a moderator in the facebook group Elvenar Platinumleaf. Currently I have tried 2 different fellowships in beta server and am unhappy with both of them. My trades are not getting accepted and visits are 50% in the current one I am in. I am 'fishing' for a more active fellowship and feel I have a lot to contribute should one of the higher fellowships accept me. To get a good feel for who I am and how I play you may check out my YouTube videos by going to youtube and searching for : Momma's A Gamer. Or just use the link on my signature here. :D

Veeb

I would like to know what your requirements are to join? Nevermind, on the requirements... I just saw the rest of the comments here. Please read below and reconsider making an exception to your 60k requirement. Finding someone who is an active, experienced daily player and helping them quickly grow may suit your desires more favorably than trying to incorporate someone who may or may not work out.

I just started in beta a week or so ago. My city is still tiny on this server. However, I am an experienced player and have a big city in Khelonaar where I also am acting as leader of a fellowship there while our archmage is out. I have a YouTube channel where I have tutorial videos posted to help others out and am a moderator in the facebook group Elvenar Platinumleaf. Currently I have tried 2 different fellowships in beta server and am unhappy with both of them. My trades are not getting accepted and visits are 50% in the current one I am in. I am 'fishing' for a more active fellowship and feel I have a lot to contribute should one of the higher fellowships accept me. To get a good feel for who I am and how I play you may check out my YouTube videos by going to youtube and searching for : Momma's A Gamer. Or just use the link on my signature here. :D

Hi Irishna

I'm really sorry but at only 3k points our fellowship rank would plummet.

Sorry if the fellowship ranking system changes I would be willing to reconsider.
Thanks Veeb

DeletedUser

Hi Irishna

I'm really sorry but at only 3k points our fellowship rank would plummet.

Sorry if the fellowship ranking system changes I would be willing to reconsider.
Thanks Veeb

Naw... I am no longer interested you can take me off of your waiting list. But thanks for finally replying.

I have chosen to start my own fellowship. We have compiled a group of Archmages from all different servers and worlds and created a fellowship here in the beta server. We are all starting out 'again' for fun to see what we as experienced players can do together. We do not worry about individual rankings or fellowship rankings. It is much more advantageous to get a good group of people that work well together as a whole unit. After that everything else will fall into place. I do wish you well on your rankings journey.

Veeb

Good luck and I hope we can work together in the future when a variety of ranks make a good team :)

Veeb

Veeb

Hi all

We currently have an inactive player spot on Beta - Please message me or ask for an invite :)

We are usually ranked 5 but inactive players causing a loss of rank.

Veeb

Hello Elves and humans

We are a very welcoming fellowship and love a good chat about Elvenar or indeed anything you wish to chat about.
We actually have 2 positions so if you are a pair you are welcome to join us. We are a very loyal team and do not kick unless there is a prolonged period of inactivity so join us to feel safe and supported. We prefer players to have the courtesy to let us know if they wish to leave the fellowship so we can have players ready to take their place, unfortunately we had 2 players leave within 2 days one to go to a guild higher in rank and the other as English was not their first language. Both enjoyed the fellowship however and appreciated the aid that being in the fellowship bought.

Fellowship description--
Welcome to the Middle Earthens- top 5 ranked guild. We have plenty of elven and dwarven fairy and special wonders. We are a friendly fun fellowship, great for building up your town. We encourage Fair traders and daily aiders to help all progress. Trades placed within the fellowship are quickly taken and fun with chat is highly encouraged :)
Please ask for an invite if you are over 80k player and we will let you know if we have an inactive player spot :)
**We do not need any more Steel, Scrolls or Elixir players**
****WE POSSIBLY HAVE AN INACTIVE PLAYER SPOT******
---Please build up only your Boosted goods as the fellowship will trade all others for free. These are the provinces North of your town and also SE and SW. ---

Veeb

Hello everyone

We have 1 inactive player spot for an active player with over 100k points

Thank you :)

Veeb

VACANCY at the MIDDLE EARTHENS

Hi

We have 1 vacancy for a pleasant, fun and active member.
We currently accept over 12o k rank points only.
We recently were interested in an alliance or sister fellowship where players can move up to our fellowship as they progress and less active players can be encouraged by the lower ranked fellowship. (Must have active higher ranked players to trade).
Also interested in Alliances to help with future Elve developements.

Veeb

:)------VACANCY at the MIDDLE EARTHENS----- :)
MARCH 2017

Salutations Beta :)

We have One vacancy for a pleasant, fun and active member. Aiding at least 3 times a week is compulsory as is taking as many trades as you can within the fellowship. We have great successes with the Tournaments although this is not compulsory and most players choose to do this for the prizes and we do very well.
We currently accept over 120 k rank points only. and require applicant to hold some or all of the following boosts- MARBLE, SCROLLS, ELIXIR- this is to keep our boosts even within the fellowship.
We recently were interested in an alliance where players can move up to our fellowship as they progress and less active players can be encouraged by the lower ranked fellowship. (Must have active higher ranked players to trade).
Also interested in Alliances to help with future Elve developements.​

Thank you

Veeb :D