• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Mermaids Paradise is affected with feed effect from Aureate Phoenix

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.85-(986cedb)-(master-stable) (2019-07-19 14:00)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 68.0 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.223
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: summer mermaids

Current situation:
Mermaids Paradise is affected with feed effect from Aureate Phoenix if your boost is marble, not sure if its intended or abuse

Expected situation:

Not this big advantage for marble users

Reproduction steps:
1. cast pet food on Aureate Phoenix
2. observe production of Mermaids Paradise

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
Thanks Dony, even if i agree with you that this doesn't seem right, we need to be sure whether this is working as per design or not. With a fully developed Aureate Phoenix, the impact is huge.

upload_2019-7-22_21-48-48.png

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
It turns out that this is intended behaviour. So, not considered as a bug. Forwarded as a feedback though.

DeletedUser

This really doesn't seem fair, at least not towards players with steel & planks as bonus. :(

Either removed this or make the player's bonus T1 the primary good for evolving buildings, like already has been proposed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

This really doesn't seem fair, at least not towards players with steel & planks as bonus. :(

Either removed this or make the player's bonus T1 the primary good for evolving buildings, like already has been proposed.
it wasnt fair back when they did it to the harvest set, xxx months ago. They said back then: we will add other buildings for others bonusses in the future to even it out. So this is what they are doing now. Im totally fine with this.

Dony

King of Bugs
it wasnt fair back when they did it to the harvest set, xxx months ago. They said back then: we will add other buildings for others bonusses in the future to even it out. So this is what they are doing now. Im totally fine with this.
apart from the fact it is again marble like it was last time :)

Heymrdiedier

well look at what steel boost with max aureate gets from 1 harvest storage.
upload_2019-7-24_23-53-29.png

and you can have multiple of those easily (i won 7 of those on my live server) . While mermaids paradise its not very realistic to even count on more then 1.
So if i was steel boost instead of marble boost i would get 700k more T1 a day. Thats a lot more then what you are getting here.

And yes, ive had private talk to CM about how unfair that set is/was. the result was, its fine according to inhouse team, we will make up for other boost by making similar buildings/sets for the other boosts.

If i had steel crystal elixir as bonusses, and a max aureate phoenix. Then i wouldnt need any factory at all with the harvest set and wintermarket set combined. Sadly i have none of those bonusses :)

apart from the fact it is again marble like it was last time :)
what building are you referring too when you are talking about last time? i think i missed that building. afaik stonehenge doesnt give T1, or am i wrong?

Last edited:

DeletedUser2576

Just give these buildings dynamic good production instead of static ones....