• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Maybe He's Heavy Melee?

DeletedUser867

Scroll to the extreme right of your city screen,
Heavy%20Melee.jpg

and take a peek at the waterfall.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser136

Yep... they've been there for a while and they are on the human city maps, too. Not sure if I trust them there or not :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser236

I've knighted mine as the guardians of the great city of Acamax :D

DeletedUser58

I like to call them Bob and Rob. They're giants, unlike any the elves and the humans have ever seen; and they were so scared of them that they plotted together and decided to turn them into stone. So, those are in fact petrified living beings. :p

This is my favorite location though:
dy1so4u.png

I call it the "you shall not pass!" Should any humans come you take the bridge down, and fire arrows over them. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

5f80cef729433b017688b165e295e51d.jpg
Does anyone understand the need for a bridge here. My whole city is easy to defend except here.

DeletedUser

I am going to tell my people to leave the statues alone from now on. I don't want to be crushed by a mountain.

DeletedUser58

What about the third one then? Hope you didn't forget to name him, he's already all alone guarding an (awesome) passage :( :p

Top middle of the city screen ..
woaHthZ.png
Bob and Rob don't like the third guy, that's why we don't talk about him nor speak of his name. :D