• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion May Celebrations

iDavis

Well I hope the current trend with MA mystical object will continue also in future events.. I have never been motivated for those 150/200 event currency prizes, therefore everytime I was waiting whole event till I started opening them (and then opened 5-6 in a row, 11 after autumn zodiac).

Deleted User - 86059

Oh thank goodness it's sorted. I didn't get a reply but they must of seen the problem.
This whole working from home makes everything more difficult and I do not know who is sorting what. So apologies and just know we are trying really hard to keep everything sorted

Walking

It is like "old" dailies if you consider unlocking a new one everyday; it's not like "old" dailies considering that if you don't complete a quest in a day, next day you have 2 quests. These dailies start in the exact moment you finish sequential ones, so they don't add up.
Okay, but now I feel like I have to rush through the quests to get the most out of the event, which I would suppose was the opposite of what they were going for by time-delaying quests.

Burger Meister Meister

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback so far. Besides the shuffle board mechanic itself (since we've already forwarded that feedback), what do you think about it in combination with the current balancing (amount of seeds you get, amount of presents you can open now, milestones in between, more valuable end reward building, easier to get to level 10 etc). Since we made a lot of balancing changes there compared to Winter, we're curious about how you feel about that.

I am in Chapter 3 with only a few open provinces around me (I got moved) and my only comment so far is that I am finding some of the tasks rather difficult such as combining catalyst and enchanted items.

PrimroseSylvia

Okay, but now I feel like I have to rush through the quests to get the most out of the event, which I would suppose was the opposite of what they were going for by time-delaying quests.
I'm confused... I don't remember a way of "time-delaying" on events except for some kind of quests :( I remember that we always had to rush throught quests because the more quests you complete, the more currency you get and the more chance you have to fully evolve your pet/building.
This time we have for sure 2 artifacts in milestone (considering that last one requires 58 quests, as far as I understand this event works we should have complete first 38 sequential quests 20 days before event's end and most player are already out of time, included me :D) so we need to get 7 more. We should get from FA (if nothing change in devs plans) other 2 artifacts, so we need 5. Is it possible to get them all? I don't think, shuffle system is way too random to me to get a strategy, or at least a plan.

Deleted User - 81672

Frozen Father Tree (chapter III) 3x3 building has 790 culture and Tree Enclosure (chapter IV) 3x3 building has 800 culture.
What that all about?

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Hi everyone,

First of all thank you for taking the time to give us your additional feedback. On the seeds not spawning up yesterday: At the same time there were problems on Live servers around tournament rewards not being granted, so my theory is that those things are connected, since once the tournament bug was resolved, suddenly seeds appeared again too. However, I'm not a developer and further investigation will be done next week.

For the question about the sequential and episodic quests: The first bunch of quests are sequential, so they keep following right after each other. When all sequential quests are done, you'll switch to the episodic ones, which will be released one at a time (on a daily basis). You'll be able to catch up with all these daily quests that have already been released up to now (no matter how long it took you to do the sequential quests) and at some point will come the a situation where you'll have caught up and will have to wait for each daily release.

Hope this answers these questions!

Dony

King of Bugs
Like they didn't made academy chest bonus chance for event currency disappear already ^^
I am actually not surprised that from whole community you are the one who does not see the biggest "exploit" to date of getting currency from MA, you, who where keep whining on this forums every single day that some dude got 12 mermaids or 24 bears
If they allowed MA to give currency i would report it as exploit the first day, just because it was possible to get all 300+ grand prizes just by rolling chests in MA and not even playing the event at all, getting 30+% of all possible currencies from quests just by opening 1 chest is out of balance and we all know that their main priority in events right now is it find the balance where you cant get insane amount of free rewards

CrazyWizard

Well, I actually love rainbow cages (as pictured here). Extra pop in 1x1 format to fill out tiny holes in the city? Yes please. Of course, these are also craftable, so not as great for event building, but as a building itself I like it.

I like the small buildings as well including the 124 people bathroom ;), they are awesome gap fillers for your city once you have planned out your layout.
Please keep those, I love them.

For the rest besides the hated shuffle card... I think there should not be relics on those cards, 5-10% coin and supply rains are good enough as replacements.
Unlike some others I don't think every prize should be a grand prize, in "normal events" we also get these small boosters.

I know some people were hoping for per food (which I do not like) but I would like 2-3 magical manufactoring / inspiring meditation as prizes in the pool. they are usefull for everyone.

CrazyWizard

Well I hope the current trend with MA mystical object will continue also in future events.. I have never been motivated for those 150/200 event currency prizes, therefore everytime I was waiting whole event till I started opening them (and then opened 5-6 in a row, 11 after autumn zodiac).

:( I loved those... I hope they return.
I do not understand why some people hate them.
They where quite helpfull in aquiring the fire phoenix last event on my small account that did not exist last easter since the world did not exist at that time.
I got insane unlucky on the opening of chests, those chest where my saviors to a certain extend.

anikhtos

The whole event is a mess. Its a disgrace that even someone consider that it could be a success.

I like that the moderator ask apart the lottary system is there anything else we liked?

Well moderator the answert is WE CAN NOT SAY
1. the millestone achievement
is it good is it bad? it all depends on how it will be implemented in the game. if it as it is now is a HUGE let down, and why you may ask? because you move 3 artigfacts there and thus reducing the currency of the event so much , the chances to win daily prizes will be much fewer than in the past.

a millestone gifts woudl make sence if it coem to give you extra gifts not come in and silent removes gifts form you.
so how many dialy prize are removed 3-4 depedning your luck even 5 .

2. all "cehst" will cost the same. is it good is it bad?
well no one can answer that. how many chest have to open to get a daily prize, hoe mnay currency can you win to play the game, and htus win dialy prizes?
are we goign to ahve a chance to win the same amount or you nerf the system to end up winnign less an dless?
and as it seesms that the case to win less rpizes of any value.

3. 1 relic? 1 kp? what is that a joke? thats not a gift thats an insult. even for a new palyer that start the game this are no GIFTS
and not let me start on the grand prizes which they do nto deserve neither the word prize or grant

4. the evolving building? is that a joke? i start the game January and i have so far seen valentines and phonexi event with 2 disappointing evolvign buildings.
yeah i knwo you favour the old palyer and you try to give them somethign new to keep their itnerest but this is a joke.

5. to advance for a grand prize you introduce another luck of chance to make sure some peopel will get even less artifacts A BIG NO
remove the luck of the advance to grand prizes asap, it will just make th eevents unplayble for some players tha twill constant get only 1 and end up with very few artifacts

So about the lottery system

how you could make it to work
1. remove all stupid rpzies and put actuall good one.
instead of relics you can give vapour point for magic academy , if you go to kp give at least 10 or 20
make the prize worth the while not be a fake prize.
2. the shuffle shoudl nto be automatic and you shoudl be albe to shuffle even before you open all chest.

put a cost in re shuffle of 1 chest to open , and when you win the resuffle just store it out as 1 free re shuffle
this way people will have a bit better control on the prizes
and lets face it many will go for a daily prize, so instead of punishing people to open 16 or what ever amount to get the prize , you will give them the chance if they open it early to reshuffle and try for a new one and skip the gifts the majority will not matter anyway

Dony

King of Bugs
because you move 3 artigfacts there and thus reducing the currency of the event so much , the chances to win daily prizes will be much fewer than in the past.

a millestone gifts woudl make sence if it coem to give you extra gifts not come in and silent removes gifts form you.
so how many dialy prize are removed 3-4 depedning your luck even 5 .
daily prizes has nothing to do with number of artifacts, you mismatched this 2
you can rise your evolving building to level 10 without getting single daily prize

DeletedUser3052

The 'board' has too many options to try for prize.. But the Worst part of all is the quest line. so discouraging. too many vision vapors, too many combining cats, don't like 2 quest at a time... NO FUN.. leave well enough alone.. I would have thought that lesson would have been learned b4 this .... For the last several events I have not even placed the evolving bldg as not enough levels to justify space... the get the evolves later isn't working either. The last event in whichever city i needed the evolve it never appeared in MA then in cities where I didn't need to evolve... it never appeared. Going backwards, ETeam!!

iDavis

I personally like current quest line much much more than previous one. Finally any beverages or simple tools - last event had so many of those, that it was pretty tiresome in the end.