• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion May Celebrations

Asween

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback so far. Besides the shuffle board mechanic itself (since we've already forwarded that feedback), what do you think about it in combination with the current balancing (amount of seeds you get, amount of presents you can open now, milestones in between, more valuable end reward building, easier to get to level 10 etc). Since we made a lot of balancing changes there compared to Winter, we're curious about how you feel about that.

what i can no way understand thats why bother to balance, rebalance unbalance debalance and underbalance system everyone hates? recyclebin it and forget:mad: and yes, fire that fool which says it could be somehow mended. it could not

Arthus

I must praise you for one thing.

I like this building -> artifact -> bonus currency -> artifact -> artifact thing
It's FOE system and it is very clever and nice working.

But not with "winter scratchboard" system, FOE has 3 chests: cheap, mediocre and expensive to choose.
Rewards are uncomparably better in FOE than here. There's no use of main prize weaker than pop/cults.

Also yesterday you made another bad decision.
Daily prize (Sheep Shenanigans) was weaker in some chapters than side-prize (this mermaid horse 2x2 building).
Buildings are considerably weaker than in past events. Players who played years before, who have Menhirok, Tower of the Winter King, Venars Rocks III, Spheric Stub and other buildings, have big advantage over newer players.

Plus for including Pond of Autumn in side prizes. It's very useful mini-building.

Daily prizes in FOE consist of permament-wishing wells, old set buildings, upgrade kits for buildings from past year (equivalent of artifacts).
Side prizes include premium buildings and much more.

No comparison with our dailies or 1KP/1 relic "prizes".

Last edited:

Deleted User - 81190

1587813894225.png
Oh my, how I hate these garbage 1x1 or 2x1 or 2x2 garbage buildings. They are not even worth disenchanging or for anything else. I just disenchant them when doing quests just to get rid of them.
Well, I actually love rainbow cages (as pictured here). Extra pop in 1x1 format to fill out tiny holes in the city? Yes please. Of course, these are also craftable, so not as great for event building, but as a building itself I like it.

Arthus

Well, I actually love rainbow cages (as pictured here). Extra pop in 1x1 format to fill out tiny holes in the city? Yes please. Of course, these are also craftable, so not as great for event building, but as a building itself I like it.

It's not rainbow cage. It's flower cage for culture only.
Rainbow cage differs a little bit. It has violet flowers instead of blue and sunflowers on the bottom.
1587836194240.png

The multiple requests for very large amounts of vision vapor are disappointing and really hard to do.

Also, no seeds are appearing in my land today. yesterday they popped up as is normal in this type of quest, but today I have gotten 0 in the past 3 or more hours.

DeletedUser2236

i agree, the last 2 times that i have come back there have been no seeds/essence around my city.

Arthus

What happened to seeds in town? Yesterday was full of them (6 in town) today since morning 0 seeds appeared!
@Marindor is that team's action against players again?

aliceFalling

hi! suddenly my endless quest changed to being timed...it'll unlock tomorrow. what's happened?
xxx.png

Last edited:

Maillie

I love the 1x1 buildings for many reasons. As far as I'm concerned every single relic "prize" should be replaced with a 1x1, preferably something with both culture and pop, even if it's a small amount. As often as our cities change to accommodate upgrades, chapters, and event buildings there are always little spaces to poke them into. They take only 1 RR spell to upgrade. Single relics ... there are no legitimate reasons to call them filler "prizes." We don't like to be laughed at for spending hours finishing a quest to get a single relic, and that's pretty much what it felt like the first time I opened one. Things like that are what I loathed about the last shuffle game.

iDavis

No seeds in my city as well. What I really hope for right now is that it´s only a bug and not an intended step, since numbers 1/2/3 are, this time, higher, compared with the costs of chests.. Now we can finally assume that it´s somehow relevant value (and also, at least a little bit, worth buying event outpost (but still too low so I don´t even think about it)).

Arthus

Seeds from map were literally 20+ per day... 400+ per whole event...
If they made them disappear on purpose then event is destroyed because 1/3 of entire currency disappeared....
Estimated currency to use was 1200-1300... Now it would be 800...

Last edited:

Deleted User - 86059

Please be aware we are looking into this. And as soon as we have an answer we will let you know

Walking

The second you said, just because daily quests are daily, so the earlier you complete sequential/regular quests, the more dailies you can do before event's end :)
Okay, so NOT like the dailies in other events, where you could catch up by completing quests later.

PrimroseSylvia

It is like "old" dailies if you consider unlocking a new one everyday; it's not like "old" dailies considering that if you don't complete a quest in a day, next day you have 2 quests. These dailies start in the exact moment you finish sequential ones, so they don't add up.

Like they didn't made academy chest currency disappear already ^^
This was made on purpose since event has started as @Marindor sayd 3 days ago ;)

Arthus

It is like "old" dailies if you consider unlocking a new one everyday; it's not like "old" dailies considering that if you don't complete a quest in a day, next day you have 2 quests. These dailies start in the exact moment you finish sequential ones, so they don't add up.

This was made on purpose since event has started as @Marindor sayd 3 days ago ;)

yes on purpose of "we don't want you to get anything from event"